Escargot msn typeracer contest?

Event cancelled due to low turnout.

Original Post

WHADDUP. I’m bored, so I figured it’d be cool to do some random garbage.

So basically, I was thinking a bunch of us could get together and have some competition on TypeRacer. For some reason. I’ve got nothing else to do. Whoever wins gets… uh… clout.

I was gonna start a massive group convo. We’ll all join it until the contest this Saturday, 12 PM (PDT UTC-7). We can use this forum post to show off our EPIC keyboard setup. Anybody up for it?

Info

Chat Rules: No inappropriate images and try to cut back on bad language (from what I’ve seen on this forum, age of members could range from 10-20 somethings). If you’re going to have a conversation with one other person, please take it to your own individual chats. Don’t use the nudge command, I only want it to be used when I send the link to join the game. NO PERSONAL INFO, but that’s pretty obvious I think.

I may Twitch stream the competition or upload it to YouTube, but I’m not 100% on it. I won’t reveal any chat, just the game.

yeah thats it if you wanna do it just say something

ᵃᵈᵐᶦᵗᵗᵉᵈˡʸ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵈᶦˢᶜᵒʳᵈ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵘⁿᶦᵗʸ ᵒⁿ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᶦ ᶠᶦᵍᵘʳᵉᵈ ʷʰʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵈʳᵒᵖ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ

1 Like

oh my god - 1

⦗10FF⦘ Ⅴielle (arc_sec)

206 wpm
55 minutes ago

1 Like

yea. count me in.

Event cancelled due to low turnout.

1 Like