eMSN (Escargot MSN) Website

Following up to the eMSN proposal, I have made a website in Weebly for eMSN (Escargot MSN) services.
https://e-msn.weebly.com/

2 Likes

my new homepage :smiley:

This is pointless

interesting that in almost every post you keep complaining about things

1 Like

What he means is that it’s just another generic hub. I personally wouldn’t enjoy that, but I’m not gonna beat people to the ground because of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

but some people like a different home page

Not really personalized. Just another generic search hub with header links catering to it’s theme. If you consider that personalized then I don’t know what would be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly.

1 Like

You did not understand what I meant, I meant a different home page, no matter if it’s just a random page.

Well then, why did you say “personalized?”

You could’ve just gone with “different home page.” :stuck_out_tongue:

I clearly do not know why

Just want to emphasize this. :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw the edited before the latter

Well the original versions had personalization at least (start.com, etc.) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Now THAT’S personalization. :wink:

Well, I don’t think that’s possible in Weebly :stuck_out_tongue:
But, this site is just to bunch together Escargot services in a user-friendly way.

I knew that from the very beginning. But Mr. @PPCB here can’t tell the difference between a personalization homepage and a static search hub. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanted to say a different home page and not personalized I just missed the words ok? I’m a human and I’ve made mistakes sometimes.

1 Like

I know this is just a search hub but it may well serve as a home page, why not?

I’m not bashing you over what choice of words you use. I just found it funny that you said the site was “personalized.”

We all make mistakes, sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue: