[Download] MSN Messenger 7.5 for pre-Catalina macOS (WORKS, for me at least)

Hey fellas! I succeded in installing MSN Messenger 7.5 on macOS using Winebottler and Wine itself.
I know that a lot of people also did it but they couldn’t login for graphical issues.
I haven’t tried all of the functions yet, but chat works along with sounds (NUDGES FTW) and all the basic stuff seems to work well! :smiley:

Here’s a zip that SHOULD run for everybody, since I included both Wine (so you don’t have to install it) and all the libraries needed to make the thing work. Just extract it and run the .app file!

Escargot MSN Messenger.zip

Hope this helps, lemme know if it works for you! I’d be glad to provide some support in case it’s needed.

PS: I don’t claim any copyright to it, I just packed the patched version provided by Escargot into a .app file. Peace out!
PPS: I know today is April 1st, but I can assure you this is NOT a prank :rofl:

6 Likes

Hey man, it seems like the link has expired. Could you PM me another link?

Hey! Sorry for the link expiration. Here’s a new upload, let me know if it works!

1 Like
  • dont work

Puoi scrivermi in italiano se serve :slight_smile: che problema ti da? Su che versione di macOS sei?

No the link dont work :wink:

il link non è valido, errore 404

Fix ur link (note I just have recently got macOS 10.14.
macOS 10.15 Catalina will may not run at all because that new OS is dropping support for 32-bit apps.

(note: i deleted the macos vm and using linux vm because laggy, apps keep uninstalling).

Sorry guys, been busy. Gimme a sec and I’ll fix it :slight_smile:

Ok, I uploaded it on Google Drive, hope this time it won’t expire.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Thx, soon i’ll try on the macbook that i’ll get in 10 setember

THANKS SO MUCH! It worked on my 10.9 Mavericks Hackintosh

1 Like

Nice !! Thank you it works very fine on Mac os x Mojave :smiley:

1 Like

Doesn’t work on Catalina :confused:

That’s to be expected, since Catalina dropped support for 32-bit apps.

1 Like

Sad

use mojave or older for messenger

or install windows in a vm either one your choice

damn i remember when that was the lastest version of macOS.

you mean last year