Does TReKiE is Hoobastank?

While downloading the collection of Audibles that still exist…

https://s.yimg.com/pu/dl/aud/us/base.us.hoobastank.doug_internet.swf

The question remains. Does @TReKiE is Hoobastank?

Nice! Here’s the list of audible packs -

base.us.hello
base.us.goodbyes
base.us.emoticons2
base.us.flirts
base.us.work
base.us.insults
base.us.yodel
base.us.emoticats
base.us.halloween
base.us.losing
base.us.taunt
base.us.winning
base.us.htf
base.us.contender
base.us.madonna
base.us.chilis
base.us.valentines
base.cn.emotion
base.tw.smiley
base.uk.general
base.de.siedler5
base.in.gujarati
base.in.malayalam
base.in.marathi
base.in.masti
base.in.punjabi
base.in.tamil
base.id.changcuters
base.aa.indonesia2
base.aa.malaysia2
base.es.generic
base.es.flirts
base.es.hello
base.es.goodbyes
base.es.winning
base.es.losing
base.ar.valentines2
base.ar.friends
base.ar.hello
base.ar.goodbye
base.ar.yesno
base.ar.moods
base.ar.games
base.ar.springtime2
base.ar.winter
base.ar.generic
base.aa.philippines2
base.vn.yahooinvietnam
base.aa.vietnam4

See attachment of audible XML menu for Messenger 6.0+

audiblemenu.xml.txt (3.7 KB)

1 Like

Will be keeping note of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

How can you people live with so many things in your taskbar ;-;

2 Likes

Well, looks more like Kurt Robaer with Multiple unicorn horns hair or Like @Patchou but well, i love the @TReKie face and his broken arm on this photo, maybe he was fighting with Bill Gates because the WLM cancellation:

That photo with @TReKiE and the bandage was years before the official discontinuation of Messenger (circa 2007). :stuck_out_tongue:

I know that, is only a jokex

I know lol. Just that the “WLM cancellation” part didn’t make sense in that context. :stuck_out_tongue:

and also gates left microsoft around that time (2006)

Bill Gates left Microsoft in 2008

Well it seems that anything linking to https://s.yimg.com/pu/dl/ now leads to the generic “Yahoo! will be right back” page, meaning all the audibles (and modern IMVironments) on that server are now gone. While I, myself, archived as many audibles as I could, and archived the majority of them, I didn’t archive all of them, and now I’m relying on pure luck to see if there’s another Yahoo! server or just an obscure file host that may contain these audibles in full or if someone else like Chet Simpson (or Chet himself) has a good enough library of audibles that I can stash for later use. I assume the random yanking of these files has something to do with the shutdown of Yahoo! Messenger, which also affected the old HTTPS authentication service for Yahoo! Messenger, since they were up before Yahoo! Messenger was announced to shut down, but who knows.

OhHelloThereImTheBumperGuy

that’s sad

After finding out that a few Audibles I remember downloading have somehow gone missing (namely, all the Halloween Audibles), I’ve learned from now to back up these kinds of rare and prized files on my Dropbox. It isn’t public right now, as I don’t see the point of doing that, but it should prevent more from depleting themselves.