Dame tu cosita is....... just anoying

That’s even more scummy! Driving people away from @TReKiE’s forum to a forum potentially with your asinine policies all because of that dreaded somebody you hate so much: @Leo_Historias.

Again, i don’t care about this anymore. Just shut your mouth.

If you don’t want to be involved, why don’t you ignore this thread yourself instead of trying to shut me up.

Can we get some clarification on what this is in this context?

OK, maybe I can understand the last bit of your final reply.

What I’m getting from this is that @Leo_Historias was @Deathlife23 all this time.

In that case, @Deathlife23 can scram for purposefully making our lives harder during a good portion of last year.

Oh no, it’s not that, Leo is a real person, from Brazil.

What he did was make a fake Leo account and created more drama by pretending to be Leo.

The Leo_Histeries thing? I was dozing off for about 3 hours from a successful all-nighter the day before while that happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or was that the account that marked @Leo_Historias’ supposed “comeback” (I think it was named “Leo_Histarias” or something like that)?

Either way, he can still scram for making our lives harder.

Oh shit. That guy’s disc username is nani, right? He was on a aim phoenix discord server, should I ban him?

I already banned him. Now if he’s still appearing in the online users section, I should get @Megadeth58 to finally kick him out for good.

he is talking about my AIM server

Oh sorry.

Yeah ban him still.

Ah, okay. Sounds good.

I love how this thread went from a complaint about that damn “song” to an anti-DeathLife discussion

2 Likes

I’ve only heard it in those musical.ly ads that I skipped when I got the chance.

So, what’s that thing all about, anyway?

Here in latin america, people love this music genre called reggaeton. It’s preety common to hear it at discos.
Dame tu cosita (“Give me your thing”, translated to english, with thing referring to the female reproductive organ) is a reggaeton song repeating “Dame tu cosita! Ah, ah!” for 95% of the song.
It got popular because of the dance, which people imitated and viralized on Musical.ly.
I hate this world so much… (also, idk why I explained it with so many detail :b)

3 Likes

That sounds like a subgenre of reggae that would be butchered to death. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also:

I always thought it was referring to the male thingamabob once @Megadeth58 told me the translation of the song’s title. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not even close. It’s just this rithm repeated to death with some lyrics about sex and stuff

no its actually a brutal djent song

You just destroyed Deathlife in pieces, Viva @TReKiE!

4 Likes