Dame tu cosita is....... just anoying

You’re shaping the forum for the worst…
Why even are you doing drama? Why do you have to get me perm-banned at all cost?

Please do not start… Do you want to get banned again?

He’s starting, not me!
He’s the one who’s starting talking about me and stuff, it’s not me who is doing drama, god…

The one that decides who is banned and who isn’t is @TReKiE, not you. So chill off. And if words do not convince you, actions may.

I’m pretty sure @TReKiE wouldn’t fall for feelings when it comes to users breaking rules. :expressionless:

@msnnostalgia
He’s just doing this to get me banned at all-cost. Also he’s attempting to make me do drama so i get banned again! What a fellow user of MessengerGeek!

Um, that’s not my goal.

My goal is to see through your nonsense and just ask, Why?

Well idk what to say here :confused:

So he wouldn’t fall for feelings, huh? What about actions? Will that convince him? Oh, right. Your logic says that he has to be banned no matter what just because he ban evaded!

I did say in my previous reply that he could show improvement, but considering what he’s done, it isn’t going to take a week or two to impress @TReKiE and change his mind.

I never put into account time. It may take him 3 months, 6 months, heck, even 1 year and it doesn’t matter. The past is in the past, the present is in the present and its present here looks promising.

Hey Deathlife, you…

• Tried to tell sswag to kill themselves but sent it to Megadeth instead
  • Told yellows to kill himself
  • Called ItzEthan a n*gger
  • Argued with Yellows every other fucking second
  • “”“Exposed”"" XPcat for using open source software
  • Insulted MSN for disagreeing with your opinion

And after all this;

• Say you’re innocent

Jesus fucking christ…

8 Likes

Yeah, I know he did bad things, but still. This may be his opportunity to redeem himself.

You really sure about that? :confused:

pfffTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Yea I doubt it

2 Likes

I am really hopeful. I believe that he may change for good if he really wants to. And from what we have seen, he really wants to change.

OK, at this point, I think you’re just being too sympathetic to @Deathlife23 since he is acting like the victim here.

It’s time we just wait and see what @TReKiE does about this and most importantly, start to see through @Deathlife23’s lies and false sympathy.

Lies and false sympathy? I don’t think so. Heh, I guess we’ll have to wait and see how it turns out.

Did you even read my post

OH MY GOD STOP SHITPOSTING PLEASE
caps lock is bad kids

1 Like