Changing email address on Escargot?

Hey all, I just got a snazzy new real msn.com email address and I want to move my Escargot account to that email (keeping contacts), is that in any way possible? Or will I have to move manually and tell my friends to add that account. Thanks

no, you would have to make a new account, then tell all of your contacts that you are moving to a new address, and keep the old as an alt.

also how did you get an msn.com email?, msn is dead, its just a news portal, not an entire network full of services anymore.

Thanks, I’ve moved. Also about the msn.com email, I just bought MSN dialup, it still comes with a msn.com email

you actually bought dial-up in 2017? thats alteast unheard of

ah, makes sence of why you bought something so old, after seeing your profile.

oh wait, on msn open the contacts menu then click save contact list, then it will be easier to copy the contacts

60 pound a year, wow thats 5 pound a month

use MSN Explorer lol

just if someone else wants to get MSN Premium:
https://get.msn.com/#

for msn premium users: MSN Explorer
https://membercenter.msn.com/join.aspx?ru=%2Farticle.aspx%3Fpa%3DMC_ART_DownloadMSNSoftware

“farticle” LOL, best link ever

yeah but its faster than my home internet at times :joy:

LOL (spacefiller)

This is a forum, not a chat!

only the 1st 2 messages are important

@InvoxiPlayGames an you upload a sceenshot of the latest version of MSN Explorer? im so curious to see how it looks nowdays :stuck_out_tongue:

Something is wrong with this @yellows111 guy. I don’t know if he is doing it by purpose or not.

Orignal Post (Around 16th August, 10 O’Clock, UK time):

why is everyone now annoyed?
I’m just trying to help other people with their problems,
I sometimes misspell by hitting the wrong key or pressing it too late or early.

(Aug 16th, 17:11) ok ill try to.
PS add 3 Hyphens (—) to split a post, (thank me)

(Aug 16th, 17:17) hey look a added a header (does JK even realize the features of this forum?)
to add a header use 3 Hyphens on the second line. this is the format you must write in to get a header:

1. Header Text,
  2. (—) (this should disappear and your 1st line will be headed.)
    (end of post)

(end of all chained posts)

We have nothing against you and it’s great that you help people. Just try to post one message at a time (like you just did). If you forgot something few minutes after, just edit your messages: don’t post a new one.