Calling tech support scammers is fun

So i was calling them today, and they where tired. Lol and i was taliking to them like 15 and …i was bored so i sayed everything that, is badit so.he Called me a litlle bitch and, i called him a scammer bitch and, the end :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, it wasn’t necessary to post it here…

1 Like

His threads are just pointless

1 Like

Thanks captain obvious

Here we go again

Y’know, if he actually described what happened during his encounter, then I wouldn’t have minded.

Yes?

Well i was just pointing out that all of his threads are pointless and so is your reply

o h

At least he posted it in the right category. Everyone posts pointless posts, and? I don’t see anyone complaining.

1 Like

This is @anon74637124 we’re talking about. No matter what he posts, people want to tear him into bits. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like cyber-bullying to me.

Basically.

He’s annoying, yes, and it’s quite the experience to see him complain about others that don’t like XP, but people purposefully bashing him for simply liking XP (and Bill Gates, as we saw recently :unamused:) a bit too much or just bashing him because he’s Nojus really gets to me.

well hemoo023 is new here so he doesnt know how we post random stuff and s@!$posting (maybe) :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s more that he hates you. Primarily because of your fanboyish behaviour, but it appears that no matter what you say or do, he just jumps onto you and tears you out.