Brownouts! Build a new ICQ server that can run all fully discontinued versions (ranging from 1.02b (1996) until 7.8 (2012))

Since ICQ shut down its old official servers that fully affected to all ICQ versions and builds that are released between ICQ 2000a and ICQ 7.x last Friday (R.I.P Classic ICQ (except for 8.x), November 15, 1996-December 28, 2018), I command you all to make your own classic ICQ servers that will support all classic versions (ICQ 8.x doesn’t count anymore because is the only classic version that is still working after the Friday update that prevented us from logging to classic ICQ version to avoid confussions to the emoji and sticker-related ICQ 10.x, which can be still be downloaded via www.icq.com, peepz) with all versions and builds ranging from ICQ 1.02b (1996) to ICQ 7.8 (2012), divided each one by the following links:

ICQ 1.x (1996-1997): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ 98a (1997-1998): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ 99a (1998-1999): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ 2000a and 2000b (2000-2001): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ 2001b (my favorite ICQ version) (2001): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ 2002a (2002): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ Pro 2003a and Pro 2003b (2002-2003): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ Lite Beta and Alpha (2002-2003): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ Lite 4.x (2004): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ Lite 5.x (2005-2007): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ 6.0 and 6.5 (2006-2009): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ Lite 7.0 (2008): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers
ICQ 7.x (2010-2012): murb.com - ICQ-Tools, Programme, Scripts, Wallpapers

If you want this pretty sad smiley that I obtained from a now-defunct Russian site named Fool’s House, which I obatained closely from Smiles that looks looks like this to cheer up, strictly due to ICQ shutting down its old servers that fully worked consecutively from 2000a to ICQ 7.8:
imagen
YOU GUYS BETTER MAKE ICQ SERVERS THAT CAN WORK FROM ALL SAID LINKS EXCEPT FOR Smiles!!!

1 Like

be :clap: fucking :clap: patient
making a server isn’t just snapping your fingers and oh look, it works, it takes time, effort, and patience.
how else you think I found King’s Luxor? or maybe the dlls for their activex games?
why else do I keep bumping it, knowing nobody cares? because I’m devoted.

please, just be a bit patient.

3 Likes

OK fine! I’m patient! :wink:

I can confirm.

The screenshot is from an ICQ server project that I’m developing, and I’m barely done with the Authorizer → ClientLogin bridge. I also have to refine the connection pool and make it handle idle/disconnected clients. Also, it took 2 days in total to get a decent base set up for this, most of it dedicated to getting the connection pool coded.

6 Likes

I don’t really think the ICQ revival servers would be that much active. I never heard any news of the Yahoo! revival servers. I still hear somewhat of the AIM revival servers.

Why no $"{code}text{code}"?:frowning:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If there is no ICQ servers on google, then i am gonna make my own server

kicq

you are right