Bonzi Buddy Plushie

From RARE Bonzi Buddy Plush BRAND NEW/MINT 2001 Gold Membership Reward Purple Gorilla | #1889034688

5 Likes

ok this is straight up amazing

Gold membership everyone?

2 Likes

i want it

don’t tell you bought this :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I’ve never seen Bonzi Buddy as plushie, but from today I WANT THIS :stuck_out_tongue:
kép

1 Like

bring a virus to your house!

1 Like

mfw that was my old twitter pfp in 2017

I was wondering about the gold membership on the tag too, according to this tweet, the plush was offered to gold members as a benefit of paying. There’s a video as well:

Internet Archive has a snapshot of the page on what else you got with gold membership.

Not this time. Just a random find that I came across while looking for something else :slight_smile:.

look at this

anexcellentbonzi
Where do I sign up?

I think they would’ve got more subscriptions if the customers knew they were getting the plush.

1 Like

Actually they would’ve gotten even more if Bonzi wasn’t a spyware.

Amazing

1 Like

how acquire?

that exisits??

I imagine they might still come and go from auctions. I’d suggest adding an eBay saved search for it, then you’ll be notified if it ever shows up.

I have a few eBay searches which occasionally trigger, it’s amazing what shows up sometimes.

i dont think ill be buing one

Fair :stuck_out_tongue:.
As a consolation, here’s a supposedly “rare” official high-res image of everyone’s favourite purple gorilla:

This high-resolution image of BonziBUDDY was lost for over two decades before it was found on a floppy disk stored in an attic. It was originally created on 11/24/2001 for a magazine ad that never ran, so it was never seen by the public until now. 1180 x 1028 pixels. 300ppi resolution. Super rare one-of-a-kind digital collectible of the iconic image from which all the memes subsequently sprang. Source

(From Bonzi NFTs found by Gamerappa)

Since BonziBUDDY discontinued, it will never come back until 2016. In 2016, BonziBUDDY is back. A website named bonzibuddy.tk revived the BonziBUDDY and packed as a installer named BonziBuddy432 and hosted since 2016.

I will not give the link because it’s too dangerous.

BonziBuddy’s Servers are already dead since 2008. Meaning that BonziBuddy is Safe.