Beware of that person: maximemeuse@msn.com

they were actually banned from the forum for posting malware

@Gamerappa can you translate the french parts? 99% of those messages are in french

I guess I need to change my antivirus to a better one ._.

Imma troll him on a windows 98 vm with a secondary account, this’ll be funny.

>pings me

no. can’t be bothered to translate all of this FUCKING SHIT.

Deleting Maxime’s account from the server, but it seems to be taking forever. Might have to leave this one out overnight. In the meanwhile Escargot might stay off for the next several hours I believe until the job is finished.

6 Likes

you really need to find some way to let users delete their own accounts and/or deleting accounts without the server going down

Yeah I’ve been wanting to explore that issue for some time. Sadly haven’t had the time nor is the server capable of handling that properly while it’s running yet. Also think the script was written with the assumption that not many users would join, explaining why it might take a while. Plus I’ll have to sleep soon so this’ll probably go through the next day. I probably should’ve done this earlier in the day.

3 Likes

As I type this I check that the job has finished surprisingly enough (edit: someone just cancelled it, which I don’t mind but I hope it doesn’t mess with anything). Services are back on. Hope I don’t have to go through this again.

Oh god. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you use Windows 8.1/10, please just use Windows Defender. It really is doing its job very nicely. As a tech guy, I have more people calling me for viruses on Mac OS than on Windows these days. Not feeding any troll, I use every OS, not here to trash any of them. That’s just a personal statistic.

3 Likes

For some reason Maxime’s account is still in the database, which is weird as I thought the deletion script would work. I’ll try to find another way, mostly manual, to remove his account completely without messing up the server.

3 Likes

Well, while walkingphasers does his magic I’m just gonna say:

Body is unclear, is it a complete sentence?

:tada:

It failed with the script I used for some weird reason. I’ll look into this later.

1 Like

I see, also, in the future, would it be unable to create a account with the email “maximemeuse@msn.com”?

Services aren’t advanced enough to globally block emails yet. Maybe that could be in place in the future though.

1 Like

I see.

someone is replyinf E

I have windows 7 pro, I used windows 10 but I didn´t liked it, and the antivirus I use right now is Microsoft Security Essentials I know is free and basic but it does its job, I might switch to Bitdefender