Bandoo fork

Escargot should make a fork of Bandoo the msn toolbar it would be a nice addition and they could remove the nsfw if they want to i doubt they would sue so it’s a perfect idea.

no.

@Windows_Vista Will you get me a anime chick then?

why escargot should make that?

cause they know the engine of msn so they could integrate bandoo as an extra download

why the fuck would they integrate outdated malware lmao

welp they might remove the malware lel

bandoo minus the malware is nothing at all.

why?

why it’s malware?

While searching Bandoo, I noticed the company behind it was “Discordia Limited”.

Discordia being “the goddess of strife and discord”, it seems named appropriately.

oh no… discord was a malware!

Discodo.

discard

lol

Lmao

i know I’m a little bit late to the thread, but does anyone here have a rip of the old Bandoo smileys? I tried some old installers but the images were hosted server-side, and the servers got turned off long ago. If you still have the program installed they should still be in your user folder though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~BradLee