Are you sure about that, TReKiE?

Seriously, are you so serious to block me and not the one who actually caused this?
God, can you think or something?

h

Are you sure about that?

Who are you?

i got banned again

For what?

What if you were an @anon74637124 alter ego?

Nope. You know me very well. I can’t say my Identity

Man, this is the first time I see you around! I don’t know you!

Deathlife23?

Are you sure? He did nothing! Maybe he isn’t connected right now.

Impossible! He was banned! Maybe… you are right?

Wow :thinking:

Now he is banned. Cause: Ban evading. @TReKiE, you have several things to explain to all of us. First of all, who was this @PaiGai user? And why did @Deathlife23 got banned? Please explain it all to us.

Yep

He is mad now

He is banned for multiple violations of the guidelines of this forum, as early as October of last year. He has disregarded all the multiple warnings since.

His account was only temporarily silenced for a few hours today but then went ahead and used another account to create this thread, which is completely unacceptable. Evading a limited state is instant-ban.

Perhaps by June he will have had time to review the guidelines of this forum. I have already offered to assist in any clarification if they are not clear to him.

Which forum guidelines he broke for example? You know, to know how big his problem was.

was it really “some hours” though :wink:

1 Like

Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:

• Name-calling.
  • Ad hominem attacks.
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
  • Knee-jerk contradiction.
    Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

• Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
  • Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
  • Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
  • Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.