[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

yey

we’re that close and i remember the days when we thought it would be impossible to make client work, and that was 3 years ago… time flies fast, fucking fast

4 Likes

I think that when MSN 9 is up, everyone should make a Windows XP VM and listen to some 009 Sound System while using it

4 Likes

What do you mean?

use wlm 2009 on windows xp while listening to 009 sound system, aka unregistered hypercam 2 song

3 Likes

I found it. Let me listen :slight_smile:
Good music :smiley:
Wait. Nowadays HyperCam 2 doesn’t have the watermark :confused:

2 Likes

Try find a older version, wayback machine is here

made by dreamweaver :x:
made by dreamviewer :x:
made by dreamscape also know as Trance? :heavy_check_mark:

I found an unregistered version here (HyperCam 2 : Hyperionics : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive)

3 Likes

i dont need a vm i have several real xp machines

1 Like

OK, let’s not start hijacking the thread to the point of no return. This isn’t here for you guys to gossip about whatever amount of retro machines you have chugging along in your basements. This is so people can track how far WLM 2009 progress is going so far. I would just end it here or move this somewhere else.

11 Likes

So how about you do a thread where you can tell we how far is the WLM 2009 progress going?

This is that thread. Anyone trying to believe otherwise is blind.

3 Likes

how about you just lock the thread and then unlock it when there is something new? just saying!

2 Likes

he isnt a moderator

1 Like

when wlm 09 will be supported

its still in the works, be patient

1 Like

oh ok

One of the reasons why I’m so excited for WLM 2009 support is because it’ll finally allow people to patch the iOS version of WLM to work with Escargot. I don’t own a (functional) Android device, so my options for using MSN on the go are pretty limited at the moment. Once WLM 2009 support goes live and the iOS version has been patched, I’ll be able to install it on my iPod Touch and use it while I’m taking a walk or going to the store, with my iPhone acting as a WiFi hotspot!

Also, I have a question: will WLM 2011/2012 support take less time to implement than WLM 2009 support did?

2 Likes

not really, MSNP21 is much more of a pain to reverse engineer than MSNP18