[Archive] After a year of being puzzled, we've finally got the WLM 2009 problem solved!

Leo was the one nagging people about WLM 2009 support. Pedrox was the one who tried to make everyone believe Messenger Reviver still worked.

Now please, try to avoid discussion of that on this thread so that it doesn’t turn into useless MessengerGeek politics.

1 Like

wasn’t Leo begging for '09, not '12?

Again:

2 Likes

“MessengerGeek” and the term “politics” don’t mix up that well. Someone could be confused and could maybe think “is Leo running for president”?

kinda interested into how much data this server got already… (in GB or so)

Last time me and valtron talked about it the database was in the megabytes. 150 MB, to be specific.

1 Like

wow huh, didn’t expected this to be so small.

You’re so small! It’s funny to me!
-heavy tf2.

2 Likes

The 150 MB is made up of more than 75k accounts at the moment. To us that’s big. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ah now thats why,
pretty big number ngl here

Per my very rounded calculations, around 1 to 2% of these accounts are ever online. However, some of those accounts are alts.

~50%* Got the wrong statistic. :p

huh?

Never mind. Confused online for people who logged in at all.

At most there’ll be ~1k people online. Even though doing the math gives me 1.33% of people logged in at most, it doesn’t change the fact our server can’t cope with anything greater than that.

2 Likes

ok 80 gangster. (also 1,000th post :smiley:)

ok i guess

i know everyone did this since the day this post came out, but anyways.

no its fine

That’s is a good news. :stuck_out_tongue: btw wlm 2009 is coming back for nostalgic, Stay Turned! :stuck_out_tongue:

tl;dr:

the only changes left are serverside and installers
kay got access to the server meaning he can do changes instead of valtron which could make the process a bit quicker

5 Likes

don’t forget about people sending edited images of the patch status page on the website and people complaining about 2009 still not being supported