Appledoo's MessengerGeek Danganronpa Simulator Thread

Previous Season – Next Season

Warning: Probably long. This is not an RP thread.

Welcome to the first “season” of Danganronpa MessengerGeek, where I take 8 people I pulled out of a hat and throw them into Hell in a Cell. Why 8 and not 16? I’m too lazy. “Season” 2 will probably have 16.

Here’s our unlucky cast.

Chapter 1: Of Gods and Really Bad Homestuck References

Uh oh! A body has been discovered.

Voting time. Accusations are being thrown, bloodlines are being cursed, who really cares we’re all here to see who gets executed anyways.

Oh dear, a three way tie! Looks like we’re gonna have to play Wheel of Death to decide who dies. It’s going to be the killer, it’s rigged to be the killer.

Rip EpicTaco. Never forget.

Surviving Students

Chapter 2: Oh Shit! I’m Bad At Chapter Titles

Ding dong bing bong, a body has been discovered. Oops, we found another one. Ding dong bing bong, another body has been discovered and fuck, I’m dead.

Trial time. As to why I died, who knows. Probably got my head blown in or something.

Another tie? Guess we have to go to the Wheel of Death, which is not actually a thing in the Danganronpa series and I should probably clarify that now.

Zomg, TReKiE would never do this. This is so sad, who cares it’s a game anyways. This gets to end early because I only picked out 8 people. Maybe I’ll pick out 16 next time I feel like doing this. Who knows?

Me, probably.

Surviving Students

Go to therapy. That has to have left a mark on your psyches. kinda funny how minemaster lives cuz he got banned today lol

7 Likes

Alright, edited in the simulator. Pretty neat, I guess.

this has given me the idea to do a messengergeek hunger games simulator thread

2 Likes

go ahead

using the pfp on my old MG account

i guess thats

ok

randomly becomes a zombie

eats mine

and of course i would vote mine_master lol

it is now as declared by me

You hear vaulton near you.

guess I had to add a clarification :pensive::metal:

Previous SeasonNext Season

Warning: Probably long.

What’s up fuckers, it’s time for “Season” 2 of Danganronpa MG (which I am pushing out as fast as possible because I’m having my power cut for 8 hours today and it gets cut in about 30 minutes). Check out this cast. Pretty sick, huh? Strange that Pedro is Shuichi but WHO CARES ABOUT THAT, I should get on with it.

Chapter 1

Ding dong dong ding, a body has been discovered. Unfortunately, it’s the person who asked to be in this season (even though I was gonna add him anyways).

Tough. Trial time.

Oh no, a tie! Time to spin the Wheel of Death V2.

Fuck.

Surviving Students: 14

Chapter 2

Oh fuck, two MG boomers are dead. This is so sad. (Maigol was actually cool too :sob:)

Class trial time. At least 5 bloodlines have been cursed by now, and people have probably been threatened with death. After all, this isn’t your ordinary game of Danganronpa, this is MG Danganronpa, we’re the worst community on the internet bar none.

I am going to pretend to be surprised. Actually, how would a 10 year old kill someone anyways? Whatever. Not my questions to ask.

Surviving Students: 11

Chapter 3

Another double kill? What bullshit is this? Anyways, rip Max and Declan, nevar fivegotten.

Class trial time. Death threats have escalated to threats of regicide, oh what the fuck who cares you’re here to see if you lived or not.

A tie. Great! Let’s hope sswag dies, I don’t think anybody particularly liked him.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Surviving Students: 8

Chapter 4

Nojus is very dead. At least it means I don’t have to hear about XP is the master race or some shit like that…but it’s still someone dead.

Seven. Seven can be a lucky number! Unfortunately, 7 is not this trial’s lucky number, because the killer’s probably about to die. I bet it was Hemoo.

Oh fuck, a tie. Let’s hope it’s settled with the killer in mind.

The fuck, I was actually RIGHT?!

Surviving Students: 6

Chapter 5

Sswag’s dead. I am surprised he wasn’t killed earlier.

Time for the final class trial! Unfortunately, one of these cool MG users will die. That’s a shame, as I particularly like all of them.

Rio would never do this :sob:

Survivors, Stats, And Placement

Summary

Rip sswag and all the cool people who died today. Gone, but nevar fivegotten.

1 Like

rest in spaghetti never forgetti

Lel :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m surprised i survived
it’s probably because i’ve played like 10 minutes of Danganronpa

i’m honestly surprised i lived too lol

: )

can i be in another season ? lul

Previous Season – Next Season

Warning: Probably long.

As of the time I type the prologue, it is 10:20 at night. My eyes feel like they are shriveling up. I’m still gonna do this anyways. Welcome to season 3 of Danganronpa MG, where I run out of ideas for clever comments. Look at this bunch. Hopefully I haven’t reused people yet.

Chapter 1

Ding dong bing bong, people are fucking dead! Two people, in fact. Rest in piece Tigercat and CompUser.

Trial time. This one gets to have a peanut gallery, because V3 mumble mumble Monokubs. Get on with it.

…A fucking 5 way tie. You’re shitting me. Whatever, time to kill a random person!

Convenient but sad.

Surviving Students: 3

Chapter 2

Rip RandomGuy. I didn’t know them well, but they’re dead and that’s a shame.

Class trial time. Knowing MG, there’s probably a metric fuckton of people yelling at each other. Too bad this is just a simulator, so we don’t get to hear the accusations.

Wow. I didn’t know she was even able to kill someone.

Surviving Students: 11

Chapter 3

Sick, another double kill. That’s pretty fucking wild if you ask me, but whatever. Pedrox is dead, at least. :tada:

You know the drill.

Rip.

Surviving Students: 8

Chapter 4

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWO COOL PEOPLE DIE FUCK

MessengerGeek’s finest brawl to the death. Who will die? Maybe it’ll be Jeff or PF94? Maybe XPUser? Dude, just scroll down to find out. It’s that simple. Stop reading this. Go away.

lol you died lol lol you died

Surviving Students: 5

Wait, 5 still alive? How is that gonna work? I have survivors set to 4!

Fuck. I shouldn’t have said that.

Chapter 5

Fuck. The cool one died. RIP in peace.
Wow. Uh, okay. Yeah. Do that. Why not. Sure. I’ll let that happen.

Survivors, Stats, And Placement

Summary

Weird game.

2 Likes