Anyone else received an email like that?/Alguien más recibió un correo así?

Hello, good afternoon, days or when you read it, yesterday I went to my personal email to wait for a verification email, and I found a message from someone I do not know, who was a priority, when opening and reading it I see a email and at the end of the message the following address is written: www.wink.messengergeek.com ,Please excuse my English but I use the translator, I will leave attached the photo of the mail in case someone recognizes it and can tell me if it is a virus or not … thank you very much!

Hola, buenas tardes, días o cuando lo leas, ayer fui a mi correo electrónico personal para esperar un correo electrónico de verificación, y encontré un mensaje de alguien que no conozco, que era una prioridad, al abrirlo y leerlo veo un correo electrónico y al final del mensaje está escrita la siguiente dirección: www.wink.messengergeek.com, disculpe mi inglés pero uso el traductor, dejaré adjunto la foto del correo en caso de que alguien lo reconozca y pueda decir yo si es un virus o no …

It’s fake. Emails on the forum are vulnerable to more spam.

Source: I did a similar email in August 2019 (and I currently regret it)

1 Like

I understand, although it shows that it is false since the link is broken (I tested it in a virtual machine just in case)

yeah its spam

they accidently put www before wink. which is why it’s invalid