And... Goodbye Windows 7

Only sign of end of support. You will receive security updates on the last day of support, and you are still good to go for a one more month of use of Windows 7.
I hope someone smart will tweak windows 7 (like Windows XP) as embedded and official support should be extended by 2021-10-12.
Real problem of dying Windows 7 is not only of Microsoft ended support, but the hardware might be involved in more than two reasons.

1. Some Windows 7 supported hardware might start failing due to its obsolescence.
  2. New Hardware might not be compatible e.g. Drivers etc. like some of specific hardware (for example: hard drives over 2TB) supports UEFI Bios mode only.
    And so on…

I have an cr4cked AOMEI Partition Assistant one and tested converting BIOS to UEFI and it worked fine (expect it’s display Vista bootscreen).

My PC (from 2012) run Windows 7 fine but newer hardware require install in BIOS mode if works, then convert BIOS to UEFI, if disk is more than 2TB, try extend using AOMEI Partition Assistant.

windows 7

dead

no omg stop

AOMEI Partition Assistant sounds like a great solution, I’m still using it sometimes, but before around 2010~13th I used “GParted (Ub*ntu stuff)” instead, by the way its free so, thanks anyways.

However, somebody poster “Windows 7 dead” I’d say its not dead yet, but rapidly-slow dying OS starting since 2014, affecting included software such as Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, DirectX and the final nail in the coffin is Windows Live Messenger.

Last gift from Microsoft to Windows 7 is future update of DirectX12 and Chromium Based Edge Browser, no kidding, no point.

I’m got it on Windows 7, but some features like Sync is not working.

I like the old Windows 7 builds, not 7601. or 7602.

7602 is not a real build or it could be an unleaked post-rtm build of windows 7.

nope, i don’t think a windows 7 SP2 was ever planned, since when 7 SP1 came out, Windows 8 was in active developement.

yeah plus microsoft reduces the sp amount every year.
nt 4: 6
2000: 4
xp: 3
vista: 2
7: 1
8: none
10: none

1 Like

you mean: every OS

i found this in April

No the best IS :
1- XP
2 - 7
3 - Vista

(no offense) you literally caused drama over hating vista a month ago.
guess your opinion changed

1 Like

you happy because your vista in top 3
:wink:

Hoping for someone who can make a patch for continuing receiving updates beyond Windows 7 end of sofficial support.

windows 7 get extended support update 2023 but only buy.with microsoft…

capitalism

and thats whats called greed :sunglasses:

fuck windows 7

long live windows 8.1

1 Like

1 Like