Alert! Sensitive content! Someone started to send me messages in WLM saying that his name is Jonathan Gay and he is 6 years old

Its likely a troll seeking for attention.

1 Like

I’m sorry for @TReKiE and I won’t get tired of saying it

WRONG. Its 100% true… I can’t believe that you don’t believe me!

Filecoder wouldn’t just make this up, and there’s been plenty of examples of this sort of thing happening before anyway.

I appreciate you looking out for me @Filecoder07. All things considered, this is pretty mild, and kinda silly. Hopefully it doesn’t bother you too much as I find it more amusing than anything. There is real malice and venom that is directed towards me at times, which can be more distressing.

4 Likes

I think thats right. . . I am the one who better knows about myself.

Oh, you’re welcome! That’s the point of “virtual friends/partners” or wathever you want to call it. I thought you wouldn’t like this, but… It seems that you take it as a joke. . . Thank god. . .

3 Likes

He can be telling truth

ThAnK GoD

LoL | InSanicTH

6 years old

YO WHAT ARE TROLLS DOING IN MY WLM SERVER

1 Like

Jonathan Gay = Azeem. lawl

BITCH THIS IS A TROLL FREE ZONE

Im à alternian

Wait. . . Are you trying to say that I AM joking!? You. . . You don’t know who is sincere. . .

look twice at who he’s replying to before trying to defend yourself

why run away and close WLM for a long time?

i was replying to reese

There’s a thread on Discourse’s discourse right now, where one of the Discourse team members didn’t use the reply button in the thread, and several people afterwards are confused to who they’re replying to.

So even the developers of the forum software can get confused by their own reply system sometimes.

2 Likes

I dunno… That was a kind of a joke jaja

1 Like