AIM Pheonix mentioned on Vice?!

If the, server can handle 70,why not.make the. Server strong

@Wildman_Fujiami also has plans for that. :stuck_out_tongue:

actually no the duplicates should not be counted. logically one user has only one session, and multiple connections are housed within that session. as for the down time its usually not power but a server bug that i will now put great haste to solve. we are planning some big changes to account for all this new traffic

Ah that explains it now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not make the server multable 2same servers on one computer means a stronger aim server?

designing of the next major server software revision is already underway, which will make it closer to the real AIM server topology, and multiple BOS nodes will be part of that

Nice. I can only imagine how the server setup would look like then. And it seems that you know your networking very well LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

trained in the fires of Cisco CCNA and Network+

2 Likes

:+1:

Where a re those 3,6 million people on aim?

@Wildman_Fujiami’s server just got the media’s attention a few days ago. Let time take its course and we’ll see. :stuck_out_tongue:

lets not think of that

Why? Msn is popular maybe it will reach 330milion ppl someday?

if the server would get 1000 members online constantly maybe it can be done

1 Like

I wonder if this article will make the server blow up in popularity?

1 Like

It kind of did, actually. Beforehand, around 1-2 months ago, the server only had about 10-20 online users at most. Recently, however, we have up to 40-70 online users max! :smile:

3 Likes

52 aims online the 90s kids are coming

5 year bump, actually useful i swear

Oh boy has this aged like fine fucking milk

1. Vice is DEAD
  2. Well, this