Welp this is the end

my HP PC today is dead for good.
I woke up and I was excited to work on my website and then my PC decides to give me a black screen and I’m like “Oh it’s just the display cables I unplug it and” NOTHING HAPPENS and then the PC GIVES ME WHITE LINES ALL OVER THE FUCKING SCREEN and then it just goes black I still hear the fan spinning and windows was working fine yesterday and it just gets worse when I got back from classes I see that my hard drive has failed and when I try to reinstall windows it doesn’t boot I tried everything and then it died I held the power button nothing happen I opened the PC and it looked fine and now when I try to do ANYTHING it doesn’t work and now my computer with all my work all my vms my WHOLE LIFE WAS ON THERE and now it’s gone. and I’m not getting a new computer because of everything that happen now all i have is an iPad to work on so i lost everything thanks to a freaking monitor and this was the final thing I saw before it died
4ef2e4beaba381ba01059539c9ad6eb6c8bfc8d7_2_375x500
RIP hp envy desktop 2019-2024
and this was the amazing desktop i had ToT

looks like gpu with SSD/HDD died (plus maybe power block/motherboard)

it did.

Hardware be like:
DEATH>_ (not like OIETIF, just like it’s dead.)

Uh oh! I hope things get better, Ranvir dude.

well im not getting another pc so I’m using my ancient chromebook

i guess reinstall the ancient’s os to chromeos flex.

my anciant chromebook have chromeOS 88 ill be fine

and i can work on fort still

oh. I’m sorry to hear that HP is dead. I hope things get better soon.

well im not having a window pc good thing i sped 50 dollars for win365

oh my gears… thats a lot of money… HP is getting worse if this issue occurs. ig…

yeah they have hinge problems and the stupid bloat

f0rt is still fine and not dead bc i’m here. my time is restricted by my parents and i’ve had enough of them!

can u work on the download page and get on google chat