Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection error Windows Live Mail

Hi,
I’m running Windows Live Mail 2009 under Windows 7 x64, signed into my Microsoft account. I sometimes get an error saying: “Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.” It mainly happens either when I press F5 to check for new emails or when I shut down the PC and Windows Live Mail tries to exit.
I tried (tried being the operative word) to take a screenshot of the error. Being without eyesight and all, I don’t trust my screenshotting skills very well at all.

In case the screenshot didn’t come out right, the error message says:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

I have Live Mail set to check for new messages every minute, so there’s definitely no inactivity. Since I’m writing this post from my PC, if there was a problem with my network connection, I wouldn’t be writing this post at all.
Web searches were no help either, pointing me to stuff like viruses, malwares, internet not working, basically the internet’s tech illiterate answer to all computer problems.
What’s more, the error doesn’t actually affect my use of Windows Live Mail in any way.
If you know of a way to stop this message from appearing, please let me know.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile: