Yay! Im regular! finally

hmm…

You will not see my face soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that I want to!

I don’t think this has been mentioned anywhere, but flags and other more serious actions like being silenced or suspended, will count against getting level 3/regular status.

This is per 100 days, then the slate is wiped clean.

you mean , you flag a post or you been flagged ?

Well, I think one of my posts got flagged, but I think that was like 3 months ago. ****!

It’s about having posts being flagged, the system is based on trust, if your posts are getting flagged the system can’t trust you.
For instance, to avoid the situation what occurred on the top post here today.

The limit right now is 5 flagged posts per 100 day period, so there plenty of breathing room, the odd flagged post is’t going to make a difference. However, we have been discussing (with the other regulars) lowering it to 3, and with the above topic post editing, it certainly seems like it might be necessary.

With regards to getting regular, both you and @PPCB are fine on the number of flagged posts criteria.

1 Like

That’s good. Does it count if the same post gets flagged twice? Because that happened to me that time.

I realized right now that tomorrow my flag limit gets updated. Noice!

By the way @TReKiE and @OhHelloThereImTheGuy, I sent you two MSN requests. I’m waiting for ya.

I think I became a regular a week or so ago but it never appears next to my username.

Edit: Now I’ve figured out how to get it up there.

Emmm… It is appearing right now.

I just figured out how to do it literally a few seconds after I posted it.