(WORKED) Found an Windows Messenger 6.1 (not MSN Messenger 6.x) from Windows Longhorn Build 4074

agreed. but vistas areo is also pretty.

icon in longhorn is better

i find longhorn 3718 is “XP” better lOok with theme Plex and AERO! yes aero work but with good driver and enable manual

= xp in aero

3718 does not have aero
4039 was the first build to have aero glass as we know it

NO
3718 HAVE AERO ok?
Look here :smiley:
=> Windows Vista Build 3718: "The Power Of The DCE" - YouTube

!!! but is activate only manual is work , in real computer of course

but in this build aero is call DCE , ok?

The DCE in 3718 was probably just some early primitive tests for Aero (or some that was meant to be Aero), as the UI is buggy, with shadows on the cursor turning into a black background.

you watch video is not
bug
is full transparence blue windows

dce in this old build is nice
yes of course for test but is not so bug in build

not shadow in is build please watch video

r/engrish, pal.

They were tests, and weren’t aero.

image (DCE in 4018)

This ain’t Aero.

nor, this.

but this.

This is aero.

you see transparence ?

It’s not even Aero, there is no transparent title bar, it’s buggy and not refined. Stop trying to convience me those expriemental tests for Aero are actual “”““Aero””“”.

not title bar
but GADGET TASKBAR right ! ! ! !!

and window

look,taskar

and window

Can you stop with this, First was you complaining about Vista, second is you trying to annoy me with little details from a buggy build from Vista.

Really? You’ve derailed this thread. congrats.

Sigh… Can you

1. Stop with this bullshit
  2. Stop calling me names
  3. Stop with Longhorn and Vista already?

We already have @mine_master with his toxicity, and you’re already becoming toxic, around the same time.

I flagged your post, stop being a edgy 15 year old.
Just changing your PFP from Jerry the Mouse to some Middle Finger emoji makes you look more rebellious and toxic.

Oh and, Stop derailing this shit, If you didn’t tried to convience me that the buggy shit from early builds from Longhorn was aero, this bullshit wouldn’t have existed.

Talking about me again huh? Alright big guy well you just keep on doing that alright?

I both flagged you and Maxime for being edgy people who like to swear at people.

you’re acting kinda toxic dude, pull the tapeworm out of your ass

(you too, maxime)

1 Like

Defending a kid who acts like a total dick in front of everyone? Or are you just saying that because of the “bad” and “mean” things the big man said?

Did you just checked the old Windows 8.0 shit i posted earlier this year and you went “yup, what a toxic fuckboy, bet he’s a retarded goanimate kid as well”?

Hmm, well really all I did was check my email and happen to find that a little kid wanting to starting a lil somtin fun