WLM 2011 Skin for Mercury Messenger :) (v1.1 released!)

it wont work, all it does it gives me a warning saying log to 21 instead of 15 otherwise it wont let me login and if i put 21 millions of users mess up on me

a

1 Like

Yo reupload it

1 Like

The link is working again!

UPDATE 2020.10.25 : I want to add a better wlm 2011 background in HD.

Wh is mercury trashed it’s not like it is a paper for a fax machine to a trash bin

Hey! The link is working again! did you see my comment?

Oh thank you now we can enjoy it!

#update 2020.10.27
@everyone Hey guys! The new version has got released with many many updates!!!
The wlm 2011 for mobile v1.1!

UPDATES/CHANGELOG
Wallpaper is completely black (Because so is the image doesnt strecht or anything pixaleted + the icons is more colorfull.)
status frame updated to a more
square form around the profile picture.
default profile pictures has got the wlm 2011 default profile picture look.
the mini icons is changed to more like wlm 2011 icons.
block icon is the same as wlm 11.

Download for free today : wlm 11 for mobile v1.1.apk - Google Drive

The Resources, images etc is decompiled from one of the WLM for android Chinese “Third party app. i belive, but it can be official microsoft wlm app too.” using apk editor. I belive this is the last version of my skin, but im not sure. Please leave a comment if you wanna something to be fixed in this program. thanks for using my wlm 2011 skin.

1 Like

@everyone + 1 thing what i dont understand
why is the mercury messenger recognizes my status frame so, is there no line running in the middle? i put this status frame around the picture you must see the different :

contact_status_s_hide
this one what i put in the apk editor

but this one shows up in the mercury contact list:
Screenshot (32)

here is no line in the middle or “gradient” effect on the status frame, its just a solid color frame for example : the green is like neon green and very bright + here is not the same as wlm 2011. Anyone knows why is it so?

So you can log in witnh your Escargot account in there?

sure :slight_smile: but it only works with msnp15 and 11 and sometimes for some weird reason with msnp21 too. you can select it you must click on more and select the protocol.

hey patrik it looks really good.

i wanna translate it to italian

is it working with the new servers of escargot???

try it

i wait for the creator to answer first.

It is lmao on phone

im here.

I’m not sure if its working for the new servers, but some people confirmed Mercury that it can work with escargot’s new domain. Hopefully i can reconnect this apk and reskin it. Ofc, if people wants me to do so :slight_smile:

do it

1 Like