Which year you were born on?

Not that i never used XP in it’s heyday. I have nostalgia for it at least :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: VHS, ah yes i used to be interested to it from 2016 to 2018 until started liking Beta Max for obvious reasons. MSN Messenger, haven’t used it back in it’s heyday, but i only started using it because it looked more simple and fun to use :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was made out on 1983 now I’m 36 years young.

1 Like

I have never saw anyone talking about Betamax, but i do know they were discontinued far longer than VHS in japan. Do they last longer? (in terms of tape quality)

well the VCRs were idk when but the tapes where stopped being made in march 2016. In terms of quality yes betamax is better then VHS.

1 Like

hums the OA theme

yet giving less record time

and also a Betamax VCR (which was often significantly more expensive than a VHS

1 Like
1 Like

2005 :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why crappy VHS was more popular, because it was cheaper and being affordable by most of the people back then. Betamax never had a long recording time like VHS because the quality of video & audio with slower sppeds (like trying go record a 6 hour football game on a VHS tape) would become bad. Also another reason it didn’t have a long time recording 'cause it was made from u-matic that was use for television broadcasting and enginniers would change tapes( That’s wht TV conmercials existed) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i used to have a shitload of VHS tapes and 2 VCRs, all of that is gone now because my family moved to cable television (after like 4-6 years of not having it)

the memories of watching toy story 2 on a VCR still dawn on me :^(

anyways this is getting off the topic of the thread so

1 Like

so how about making a “VHS” post, and hope that nobody decides to link a video of a guy showing his barney vhs collection (yup, these videos exist)

1 Like

1992 too :stuck_out_tongue:
Shook by the people born after 2005, don’t seems real they’re already here talking about MSN lol

Tho it had betascan…

yes is real msn is generation 90s ^^

2009 :stuck_out_tongue:

2007 noises

I was born in 1995