Which is the best waifu? [UPDATED!]

1: Hifumi Takimoto

Anime: New Game!
She is a very shy person, so she always talks with her friends with a Messenger, works in videogames, loves cosplay and anime, pics:

2: Nana Ebina

Anime: Himouto! Umaru-chan
She is very shy (like Hifumi), she is from Akita, Japan and likes very much the food, but gets very embarrassed when someone sees her eating a big amount of food, and when is embarrassed, his head starts to blow smoke, here some pictures:

3: Mizuku Usami

Anime: Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
She is the only serious member of the art club. She tries her best to help her fellow art club members with their work, but is in love with one of that club, But she is ashamed to tell him his love, here some pictures:

4: Fujinomiya Neko
Anime: Masamune-kun no Revenge
Neko is a beautiful girl with long, light brown hair, and brown eyes. She has a beauty mark under her left eye. At first glance, she appears to be a very kind and caring girl, She is seen to be kind with everyone around her, but is sometimes willing to pull pranks. She is very gentle, well-mannered, she also has a medical complication that makes her very weak, for which she takes many pills and medications. Neko is mostly known as the ‘panty-less’ girl, due to the times when Neko hadn’t worn any underwear to school. She explains that a bit of stress keeps a person healthy, which means it’s likely attributed to her medical condition. Also she loves the Ketchup and Manga, here some pics: imagen

imagen imagen imagen imagen imagen imagen

So now, what waifu is better?

• Hifumi Takimoto
  • Nana Ebina
  • Mizuku Usami
  • Fujinomiya Neko

0 voters

(PD: Hifumi has his own iPhone case xD)

As much as those waifus are hort, nothing beats the original, self-acclaimed waifu.

@TReKiE. :stuck_out_tongue:

rofl.

2 Likes

No way! the besto waifu is @Patchou! Patchou is so lovely! :heart:

3 Likes

Is he from Samurai Champloon? :stuck_out_tongue:

my waifu is hentaihaven.

j̢ust̛ ͝mo̷n̶ika̶.͟

4 Likes

In my personal opinion, Hifumi is the best waifu, but i like Ebina too :stuck_out_tongue:

what an horrible picture… well, that being said, of course I’d beat Trekie in a waifu contest. Common… daisuki desu! wink

3 Likes

The cutest couple around. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think @TReKiE will XD

1 Like

i didnt know you are so dirty LOL

by the way best waifu is @OhHelloThereImTheGuy ok he will destroy these 2 weak bois with a touch ok

1 Like

Well, it is a waifu battle. :smirk:

rofl. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya kno, you could be anime artist cuz those drawings are 150% better then those trashy mainstream waifus ok.

1 Like

Yesh. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ROFL i win by default! :stuck_out_tongue:

but there is still some danger…

3 Likes

Oh not not the Mecha @Deathlife23. :stuck_out_tongue:

reference

2 Likes

Make sure I don’t forget to BUZZ! them. :wink: