What's up with everyone quitting after pedrox lost his stuff?

i’ve pretty much been using this platform to laugh at people doing stupid shit. there’s almost no other good qualities of this forum anymore.

1 Like

This whole forum is just pure cancer tbh, it’s full of 9 to 12-year-old kids, who clearly aren’t being supervised by their parents, posting offensive or stupid brainless crap or causing stupid dramas over one molecule shifting it’s position, or over one word that someone else has said.

It’s like VidLii. Apparently that site from what I’ve heard has suffered the same fate.
I find it interesting how two sites that are involved in 2008 nostalgia are both full of stupid little brats.

I only come here to see development on WLM 2009, but other than that, I avoid this site like the plague.
I’m glad there are other people on here like me who think the same thing.

7 Likes

Well I joined in 2019, when the forum is going downhill.

MessengerGeek and VidLii did have suffered simillar fates, but not the same.

Last time I visited VidLii, only Portuguese/Spanish videos of some obscure show was being uploaded, and I was forced to turn off my adblock, possibly indicating it’s now used for Vlare’s revenue. Barely anyone is there anymore.

Meanwhile in MessengerGeek, there are some people that were in vidlii (icty, me), but they mostly all left the platform since 2018/2019. The forum is semi-active, but it’s just pointless junk (R&R threads). I dont give a shit about Pedrox rambling on and on about bonkio politics, nor do I care about Dung’s Discord being terminated because he was underaged in the eyes of Vietnam.

A lot of these threads are about fake nostalgia. Barely anyone here remembers when Windows 95 came out, and I doubt anyone here used WLM when they were, what, little kiddies?

AIM Pheonix’s forums are better because there are more people there with real nostalgia of AIM.

That is all I have to say/ramble on about.

1 Like

I have an idea to make the forum more engaging with on-topic discussions, that is to dedicate one day of the week to only on-topic posts so that people can have a break from useless crap and we can see who goes here only to post on raw and random.

6 Likes

I agree. A lot of the “nostalgia” is total crap, like I never find WinAmp and AIM fascinating.

1 Like

Yea, same, i feel that this place isn’t the same, i joined here early 2018 and i was a kid that not knows what were doing (i don’t like remember it lol) but idk, as i can see this forum turned a toxic wasteland, idk if we can revert this situation but ya know we are hopeless…

the situation can be reverted with new rules, the kids in this place are toxic af looks like im in chernobyl

3 Likes

i wouldn’t say this place is chernobyl on the internet, but it sure is starting to look like it.

3 Likes

Na thats Crazy it aint that deep Bro

why the fuck did you necrobump this? is this the same megadeth?

vriskaserket moment
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

okay i’m going to be fucking honest with you

you’re kinda annoying

1 Like

sorry for annoying you though

it’s okay don’t worry, but the thing is megadeth went from talking like a 24yo to a 12yo logokid real fast

alr

Ya it is me
Who The Fuck is a logo Kid Brodie the all Caps Thang is juz for the Funny

liking klasky csupo = logo kid
thats what hyoik (from yt) said

well i still wonder how you went from talking about the powerpc code in windows xp to saying “jit sinned fr”

Cuz that shit Boring and Lame And was 3 years ago For realington