What was your first gaming console?

Also feel free to share any memorable stories you had with the console! :slight_smile:

For me the first console ever was the PS2.

I remember the days of playing Cars: The Video Game and trying my hardest to get that first place.
Also True Crime: New York City - definitely worth playing, can say it’s better than GTA, because there are so many places to go to!

The First, And last β€œThe Wii”

Wii

PS2, oh boy I remember swapping CD’s and getting audio corruptions… I also remember watching some video in PS2 (I also had DVD player, making me double cool at the time). Right now it’s sitting in one of my brother’s shelves, with non-working laser, while my game collection is in my room, right next to me.

1 Like

The Nintendo 64. Until getting a Wii in '09, that was the only game console I had. Fortunately in-between that time I had Mario Kart, Mario Party 1, Banjo-Kazooie, Goldeneye, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000, and no friends.

My first console was the Wii.

Nintendo Wii

Mine was an Atari, then an Amiga :grinning:

It was a black Master System Evolution. It is one of thousands of Master System re-launches that Tectoy (SEGA’s official representative in the 1990’s here in Brazil) did. It is a console with 132 games in memory, without cartridge entry. Among his titles were Sonic 1, Sonic Drift 2, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Bonanza Bros., Altered Beast, Eswat, Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe, Hang On and others.

After a while it broke. But at the end of the same year I got a new one from a godmother. This one is blue and it works until today.

1 Like

A SNES with 2 games, super mario world and mortal kombat 2

1 Like

For me it is a PS2. Still works, it is cracked, and the laser reads discs fine, whether they are PS2 games, DVDs or CDs.

1 Like

ps2

My first and last one was a Dendy back in 1992. Actually was a good Russian gaming console at that time. Used to play with the whole neighborhood kids until TV-set dies.The games, if I recall were Mortal Combat, Robocop, NBA, Batman some others. I hope it still sitting somewhere at the attic with full of dust on top. I’m not quiet sure if I could bring it back to gaming life.

1 Like

Oh hey it’s the first time i’ve heard someone using a Famiclone.

Super Nintendo Entretainment System (Because for MG, SNES is an uncomplete sentence)

As far as i can remember, it went something like this…
We could not keep one console, so we kept selling one after the other.

1. β„™π•ƒπ”Έπ•π•Šπ•‹π”Έπ•‹π•€π•†β„•
    οΈΎγ€πŸΈπŸΆπŸΆπŸΈ-πŸΈπŸΆπŸΆπŸΊγ€‘
  2. 𝔾𝔸𝕄𝔼𝔹𝕆𝕐 ℂ𝕆𝕃𝕆ℝ
    οΈΎγ€πŸΈπŸΆπŸΆπŸΊ-πŸΈπŸΆπŸΆπŸ»γ€‘
  3. β„™π•ƒπ”Έπ•π•Šπ•‹π”Έπ•‹π•€π•†β„• 𝟚
    οΈΎγ€πŸΈπŸΆπŸΆπŸ»-πŸΈπŸΆπŸΆπŸΎγ€‘
  4. ℕ𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕆 π”»π•Š
    οΈΎγ€πŸΈπŸΆπŸΆπŸΎ-πŸΈπŸΆπŸ·πŸΆγ€‘ [[Rented Xbox somewhere here]]
  5. ℕ𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕆 π•Žπ•€π•€
    οΈΎγ€πŸΈπŸΆπŸ·πŸΆ-πŸΈπŸΆπŸ·πŸΉγ€‘
  6. ℕ𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕆 π”»π•Šπ•€
    οΈΎγ€πŸΈπŸΆπŸ·πŸΉ-πŸΈπŸΆπŸ·πŸΊγ€‘