What is your favourite Windows version?

did you even read what i said? i said that when windows 7 came out, the computer industry was selling computers that could conform to the specs Vista needed, but it just got shafted by those machines not being out in that time.

Sorry but computer i get in 2007 with Vista installed is good spec for Vista/7 but vista is bad optimized and sh** is sh**

Windows 7 is run fast in Dual Core and 2GB ram but not vista is not very fast,and hard drive is working all time,or with Seven no problem

in my experience, Vista was way more stable than Windows XP

that depends purely on your computer, Vista was faster than 7 for me

Big Bruh moment

→ Fast
Yeah no.

“Shit is shit” isn’t even a reason on why you think Vista is slow.

Your CPU may be the fault, It has slower FSB speeds, according to a quick search on Wikipedia. The average Vista laptop had a Core 2 Duo, which was amazingly fast for 2006/2007 standards.

Ethier your computer is way too fucking slow for Vista, or you haven’t tried and guessed Vista was shit due to the internet.

1 Like

Lol i know vista i used 2007-2008 and i fast go trash for install XP but with driver sata

If you were using Vista back in it’s RTM stages, then now we know your hate on it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I used Vista is pre installed in 2007 i get update SP1 and SP2 but slow and all not bug fix

But in 2009 i get beta Windows 7 is more stable and more fast! you find normal beta W7 and more stable and fast than vista !!!
and after install beta W7 i’m so happy make working XP Pro but i’m so young
For me is close this topic you like shit is your choice

it was slow because your CPU was bad, don’t expect a update to magically make it run at light speed

sorry but WIndows 7 and more modern than Vista and more speed with this computer?

Vista 2007
Windows 7 2009

meanwhile on the computer i used to run Vista and XP on, 7 ran like a piece of crap, while Vista ran like a dream

it’s all up to the computer you’re using

are you stupid that you do not understand that
Windows 7 uses the same system requirements as Vista!

If it was my computer that was bad for vista it would also be on Windows 7 think with your brain, on windows 7 it works wonderfully and better than Vista SP2

before calling people names, think about the shit you’re saying
although them have the same system requirements, it’s a very known fact Vista is way more heavy than windows 7, 7 was made to be more lighter because of the flop Vista was thanks to the hardware not being powerful enough for it, and your computer obviously was one of the ‘‘shit computers that them made vista pre installed on it because it was the latest OS’’

I agree.

My old 2007 laptop that shipped with Vista and it runs perfectly fine, and it came with a Core 2 Duo.

A. He has a potato, and is using it.
OR
B. The internet made him think so.

2 Likes

You all and Vista in ==>

svg

my favourite Windows XP, Vista, 7 and… ME XD
The best win vista

Windows Vista)))

I’d say my favorites are:

1. Windows 7
  2. Windows Vista
    2… again? Windows 98
  3. Windows XP

You act more toxic than what you were just only 1 month ago. You’re derailing the topic by calling people stupid and idiotic just because they disagree with you.

Despite the recommend specs being kinda the same, the minimum specs is slightly higher.

You’d have to get a slightly faster CPU (1 GHz compared to 800MHz) and 2 times the ram (512 x 2 = 1024) just to barely run Windows 7.

:man_facepalming:

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Summary: You’re doing useless drama just because of Vista.

Well, i think it was only the minimum requirements, i think everything else that was changed was Aero was more Aero-y and it was stable.

Now back in: What is your favourite Windows version?

1 Like

1- Windows 2000
2- Windows XP

1 Like

Windows XP! I don’t care if support completely ends!