What is a good free video editor (heck maybe even something that doesnt cost much and ISNT A PLAN THING)

If you haven’t already you should give the last year’s or so version a try on windows because it’s been a very pleasant experience for me on windows (10) for the past couple years. I do agree older versions were pretty bad on windows but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.

1 Like

I’m not really sure what you mean by having to remux video streams on Kdenlive from OBS, could you elaborate? I also rely on OBS for many things and Kdenlive has been my main editor for a while now and this hasn’t been something of a problem for me.

1 Like

In what do I have to encode it then.

yes these specs can run windows 10 with absolutely 0 slowdowns

I know right, and remuxing is pretty easy to do with ffmpeg anyways.

Kdenlive runs fine on Windows 8.

VP9, h265, or even AV1…?

i found the linux version to be more stable for me, but you do you

I can just ffmpeg h265 to h264

WINDOws movie maker 6.0

1 Like

I have multiple audio streams to split my voice, game audio, and Discord/stream audio, and Kdenlive is incapable of importing multiple audio tracks within a single container. The only way I can get my multiple audio tracks is to remux the file and split everything, which messes up workflow a lot.

I understand your issue, however it’s pretty easy to workaround that with some basic batch skills and ffmpeg…

But for really good pcs, because I have Intel Graphics 400 and Intel Celeron and for now it’s my best computer that I haved

Time to make an epic YTP!

Kdenlive or Openshot,

olivevideoeditor.org

i would use it but they ip banned me for invalid information

Pirated vegas pro

FBI OPEN UP! (had to edit cause discourse is shit and doesnt reply right) FRICKING HELL WHY DOESNT IT SHOW UP AS A REPLY ANYMORE