Using ProxHTTPSProxy to avoid errors when using MSN/WLM messenger on Windows XP

There is no mention of “ProxHTTPSProxy”, what is this?

probably a PUP

Why ? I am not the author of ProxHTTPSProxy, simply. ProxHTTPSProxy makes it possible to access SSL anywhere on XP.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/02f717e17da3ee7957d219e085bb529e5c37ed7d2a2da4b8f83f058de59a36f7/detection
“This trojan downloads an additional file from a remote server.” I have tested this on my VM and it doesn’t seem to be a bad program for a start, but i’m still a bit sketchy about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, tray file updated with “new name” and trusted VB code source. Bad day when anyone want help… Cheers!

zippyshare wtf

also nojus do i need to install 100+ useless updates that were made for ATMs in mind?

*use adblock
**if you want xp to be stable and have security holes patched then yes

don’t working…

nojus’ site is down atm :stuck_out_tongue:

atm = at the moment

POSready was made for ATMs in mind.

You didn’t answer my question, it’s been proved that 99,9% of updates work on regular XP.

Main post updated after I got my editing permission back to this :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

u probably should install Ublock origin (legacy) instead of Adblock Latitude:

This is only needed for Vista user who using This Discord (Ripcord) client:

This doesn’t affect XP through so you can ignore it.

Vista user can use ProxHTTPSProxy to fix SSL/TLS issues on Internet Explorer 9 too and aswell Fixing the iTunes login problem on Windows XP/Vista.

actually it does fix, I was using Yandex on XP for temp voice chatting and it never stopped loading until adding the following links to config.

ok.

post need 3 characters so yeah

Update, its doesnt work again, You need to add Discord.com again to fix this problem.
Screenshot_128

here i fixed it, hopefully its doesnt break shit.

Well in the original post I have added discord.com to the list

and he didn’t edit the message so i edit it myself.