THEY DID NOT REMOVE THIS

The new Xbox series x and s still have AA batteries when well they remove them and xbox seris s does not support disk reading +I’m moving to a new Xbox its Xbox one s minecraft limited edition

Well what if they made them internal, then when your battery dies (like permanently) you would need to buy a whole new controller. And thats what they would probably do if they did that, is that worth it?

1 Like

I’m very glad the AAs are still there. Rechargeable AAs are cheap and last for ages. After their use in a controller, you can keep using them for even more years in low-powered devices like remotes and clocks.

As a general rule for myself, I don’t buy anything without figuring out what will be required to change the battery first. I have replaced the battery in almost every phone, laptop and related accessories, at least once in their usable lifetimes. It’s a lot harder to replace batteries then it used to be, but you can do a lot with just the standard iFixit prying tools, some screwdrivers, and a heat gun.

The biggest problem has been finding batteries that are the right size and spec. A lot of batteries are custom made to fit their device and will only be made for the manufacturing of that hardware. We really need to push governments to require our devices to require standardized batteries, even if they are internal. I think if we can have specs like “USB 3.2 Gen 2x2”, then we can manage to have some modern lithium polymer battery standards too. I’m confident that Apple, Samsung, et al. could design hardware around those specs without too much change.

I would like to move to the new Xbox fridge :wink:

1 Like

finally my XBOX fridge dream will become true!

I feel like that someone inside th HQ loves AA battaris

My dreams Xbox fridge. But still Xbox series s does not support disk reading but i well buy Xbox series x cuz its cool and th fridge soo I can see wut is inside Xbox

And eat inside Xbox too I’m soo exsaded :heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::kissing_heart::hugs::kissing_heart::thinking::yum::hugs::smiley::slightly_smiling_face::kissing_heart::expressionless::smiley::kissing_heart::neutral_face::heart_eyes::star_struck::kissing_smiling_eyes::star_struck::kissing_smiling_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::thinking::sunglasses::roll_eyes::hugs::no_mouth::yum::roll_eyes::disappointed_relieved::laughing::expressionless::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::expressionless::laughing::face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing::grin::rofl::star_struck::slight_smile::yum::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

There are actually 3 in the world 2 are given away to iJustine and her sister and the last one is a giveaway on Twitter @Xbox , afaik.

well i don’t have twitter, and my luck is level -9001…