The worst thing ever

i’ve found
the worst
fucking thing ever

…as you can tell by the title :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidz Bop - Jump (As Made Famous by Van Halen)

please end me

Anything Kidz Bop isn’t good. I’ve listened to a few of their songs, and it’s like going back to elementary times, when the whole group of students sang some sort of pop song in an auditorium, and it never sounded good. :stuck_out_tongue:

RIGHT BUT

THIS IS WORSE THEY FUCKED UP VAN HALEN

if im swearing too much i apologize

Never listened to him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, then, I guess it’s what I said before, but instead of butchering pop songs, they butcher any song they get their hands on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay so what you’re saying is you haven’t listened to

• Jump
  • You Really Got Me
  • Eruption
  • On that subject, Eruption/You Really Got Me
  • Hot For Teacher

…you’re missing out, man, their music is really good

I’ll get to listening to that guy’s songs if time allows me to. :stuck_out_tongue:

Those names are terrible :expressionless:

The songs?

They’re actually pretty good if you listen to them

the names

Yes, I know you meant the names of the songs, right?

YES

β€˜β€˜jump’’ β€˜β€˜You Really Got Me’’ omg

Jump - A song about killing yourself, no really jumping into things

You Really Got Me - A cover of the song by The Kinks

looks β€˜β€˜good’’

β€˜β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€™β€˜good’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

Dude, it is

Here’s a funny story. When I was a lot younger, my mom and I went to Burger King. For some reason, the bag my food was in had a Kidz Bop CD inside. I destroyed the CD after a while and it was never seen again. rip mr kidz bop cd 76487398-4374637864786

1 Like

LOL did Burger King do some sort of drive-by Kidz Bop promotion? :wink:

I don’t remember because as I stated before, at that time I was REALLY young.

'Twas a joke… :stuck_out_tongue:

(Really though, you taking my sarcastic questions seriously is getting annoying)