The ORIGINAL XBOX AVATAR EDITOR WEB'S STEEL WORKING!even the music work ! So if you are going to purchase a prop use this thred

Proof:

In 2021!!!

You well need IE 11

AND MICROSOFT SILVER LIGHT !!!

#Theavatarsareawaken

the music works !!! So if you are going to purchase a prop use this thred

this is the first case of titlegore I’ve seen on this forum, and it only took nearly 4 years.

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smile:

Wow, haven’t seen that in a while.

How many of these Avatar designers have they made? There’s at least two others:

I know but the old avatars are cool but now they are scary AF I have proof that the

New avatars are ugly and scary

Believe me now ???

Q: Whare can I purchase Xbox 360 Marketplace content?

A: All Xbox 360 Marketplace content can be purchased from an Xbox 360 console, but only specific content can be purchased from an Xbox One console or from Xbox.com. Check below to see the applicable purchasing options for each Xbox 360 Marketplace item:

Xbox 360 games & downloadable content: Can be purchased on the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com. It can only be purchased on the Xbox One console if the content is a backward compatible title.
Xbox Original games: Can be purchased on the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com. It can only be purchased on the Xbox One console if the content is a backward compatible title.
Xbox Live avatar content: Can only be purchased on Xbox.com or from an Xbox 360 console.
Xbox 360 Gamerpics: Can only be purchased on Xbox.com or from an Xbox 360 console.
Xbox 360 console themes: Can only be purchased on Xbox.com or from an Xbox 360 console.

Q: Can I use my Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on my Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: You can’t use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on your Xbox One console or from Xbox.com. In order for you to use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content, you will need to make the purchase from your Xbox 360 console. All Xbox 360 Marketplace content must be purchased with a credit/debit card, bank account or PayPal account.

Q: Can child accounts purchase Xbox 360 Marketplace content from a Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: Child or teen accounts cannot make purchases in the Xbox 360 Marketplace on the Xbox One console or Xbox.com. In order for a child or teen account to purchase Xbox 360 content, it must be purchased from an Xbox 360 console. Additionally, changing your Microsoft account age will not enable you to make Xbox 360 content purchases from your Xbox One console or Xbox.com.

Q: Can I download free Xbox 360 Marketplace content without a payment option on my Microsoft account?

A: In order for you to download free Xbox 360 content, you will need to add a payment option to your Microsoft account if you like to download Xbox 360 content from your Xbox One console or from Xbox.com. If you do not wish to add a payment option, you will need to purchase the content from your Xbox 360 console.

In addition to the items listed above, feel free to check out our Troubleshooting Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing page as well as our Xbox Live content won’t download on your Xbox 360 console page for assistance with Xbox 360 content and purchasing troubles.

Well @TReKiE In Xbox 360 and website editor there where music which I have the music saved in my pc but if you access the old Xbox avatar web site in Chrome Firefox or edge it says the following message : To edit your avatar launch the windows 8/8.1 games app which did have the editor belt in but here’s proof

But if you have silver light you can open the site in IE 7/8/9/10/11 and it works !!:

sorry for commenting on this old post but, does this still work?

well it might work in edge? if silverlight works

it does it works on edge with ie mode i just found an old download for silverlight it works FINE

ah ok thanks

Edge doesn’t support silverlight

Yeah it does but you’ll need to use IE 11 or any old browser that supports silverlight 5, keep in mind it isn’t gonna save your avatar like it somehow can, some of Xbox 360’s servers are shut down so you wont be able to change/customize them.