The future of Spaces?

I’m gonna be blunt here… Life has gotten too busy for me.

Ever since graduating high school, I got a job which pays really well, but gives me less free time, and with the free time I do get, I want to play games or hang out with friends. I do not know how to fix the current bug with Spaces.

What do I do here?

Do I hand responsibility to the community to run the site, or do I extract everyone’s blogs so they can upload to other service, put it on a Google Drive and close down the site for good? I’m at a loss for what to do here.

A lead behind Escargot Spaces' dashboard problem

Maybe you could look at your group of friends that can hold the position as a webmaster for your site, and pick one that seems the most responsible. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ehh… they’re not into websites and all that.

I didn’t specifically mean IRL. I also meant online. :stuck_out_tongue:

True true. :stuck_out_tongue:

ALso, @Megadeth58, thx for being part of the admin team, trying to get a new look on. You will be part of this new team.

No, i should thank YOU for letting me also take care of this site

I think that @Megadeth58, @TReKiE and/or @OhHelloThereImTheGuy would be a really nice admin group :wink:

Note that @MichaelPower basically said that he doesn’t have time to maintain the Escargot Spaces site at all regarding his situation at the moment.

So I’m not exactly sure if @Megadeth58 would be a good webmaster, but definitely me and @TReKiE could man the ins and outs of the site. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not blind, dude :stuck_out_tongue:

Earlier…

Piece up all the context together, and “new team” could mean anything aside from administrators. :stuck_out_tongue:

Al I have to say about this is Thanks to @MichaelPower. we wouldn’t have this blog site if it weren’t for him to host it first. :smile: Well done Michael :slight_smile:

also, isn’t it Space’s birthday in 2 months?

Yup. Maybe whoever will be the new owner could announce the new ownership as an update on the site by then, if that makes sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

It definitely makes sense to announce new ownership.

LOL I think you misunderstood.

I meant that if the owner is chosen by Spaces’ birthday, then we could announce it then. But it would be best to announce it as soon as the owner is chosen, regardless of occasion. :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE

The news has come forth from @MichaelPower that I’m the new owner of Escargot Spaces! :smile:

I have a big number of things in store for Spaces, some that might even improve the overall atmosphere of the site, so stay tuned. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats @OhHelloThereImTheGuy if you have any problem with Wordpress or you have any doubt of how to use it, notify me :wink:

There’s already a codex dedicated to how WordPress works.

And it’s not like I haven’t touched WordPress in the slightest. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations from me also, I bet you’ll take care of these well.
Sincerely,
Wojciech.