Thank you!

Dear Developer Team!

I searched for a contact but I wasn’t able to find one, so I take the opportunity here, to say thank you to all the developers who resurrected MSN.

This program is not just a chat client for me. MSN brings back memories and a certain lifestyle I had many years ago, and I was really troubleless and happy back then.

I’m really really grateful to you and I wish you success in the future and a happy time during development.

If there’s a way to donate, I would like to. I’m not very rich but sometimes I can spare a few dollar to share with you!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you. I am personally glad that people who had used MSN during its run are rediscovering it via Escargot and bringing back memories. :slight_smile:

If you want to know, I am a developer for the server, but for implementing a different client (and after that possibly help with the MSN stuff). If you aren’t in the know, the dev(eloper) team plan to extend the scope of IMs that the server can revive, and right now, I am working on getting Yahoo! Messenger working again. Unfortunately, the protocol for it (YMSG) is somewhat undocumented and implementing the protocol to its full potential is a bit of a rough edge, but I’ll find a way for it to work. :stuck_out_tongue:

In the meanwhile, enjoy yourself here.

1 Like

I wish you great success, people like you, who are doing this as a hobby and sharing this with others preserving a piece of an important era earns my full respect!

5 Likes

And well-deserved respect at that! :slight_smile: