SxSuri Messenger Is Back(DISCONTINUED)

Seriously didnt you see that the button doesnt work. I explain it you chose in the extras The WLM installer option

1 Like

just download a zip of wlm 8.5 and use it

1 Like

i was thinking the same before

1 Like

bonjours, et pour ceux qui ont la dernierer version comme moi c’est a dire windows live messenger 2012, vous faite quoi, car je pensse que avant de faire des ancienne version il faudrais plutot s’ocupé de la derniere version, celle qui été avant la version d’éscorgot. car il faut pensser au oublié, car la version windows live messenger 2012 a litérallement été oublié. merci

translate time

hello, and for those who have the last version like me is to say windows live messenger 2012, you do what, because I think before making older versions it should rather take care of the last version, the one that was before the version of escorgot. because we must think of the forgotten, because the windows live messenger 2012 version has literally been forgotten. Thank you

straight from bing translate bruh

1 Like

Bonjour attendez-vous de toute façon qu’aucune Windows Live Messenger 2012 ne soit publiée, cela pourrait prendre 10 ans

applied patch, just tried, cant connect

Install certificate:p

i have a manual cert updater, and i used it
still unable to use it

wait you use xp? if so xp don’t work :stuck_out_tongue: second to run the patch make sure to run as admin. third make sure to install my certificate

no, i am using a windows 7 vm, the os wlm 09 was made for

1 Like

okay do you have discord or something? :stuck_out_tongue:most time you will need to do is install the certificate from my downloads and run the bat as admin :stuck_out_tongue:once you have done that run it. but if still don’t work i would like to assist you on discord.

yeah
if it still wont work i will share the tag number
im gonna test it on my real machine with wlm installed to see if it works

wait let me provide the download link

there is a crt file called do not trust escargot you need that :stuck_out_tongue:

i know, i just found it and i am testing it now

great!

good news, it worked!

great! feel free to add me sxsuriartz@hotmail.com if you added me send a message

it was worth all the trouble to get this working

1 Like

no problem.