SxSuri Messenger Is Back(DISCONTINUED)

what “project”, the 2003 thing?

PSA: you should install sxsuri messenger on a vm, not your pc.

if you want to come back to escargot, itll be a pain in the ass to do as you have to clean out junk created by installing sxsuri messenger, which includes HOSTS entries, the debug certificate and the WLM '09 MSIs which dont have a entry in the control panel.

Edit: sxsuri please stop hearting my replys in the same way trekie does for replies on the “share your desktop” thread.

Edit 2: you can just install on your main pc without a vm, walkingphasers is a jerk anyway.

Edit 3: forget edit 2, I was on some mood swing or something like that. I’ve been generally seen as a annoying person at times.

3 Likes

Hey there everything is back on! I would recommend go try it again if you still need help let me know and i be happy to assist you

i got both MSN 7.5 for escargot and WLM 2009 working at the same time

1 Like

can you tell me how?

oh thanks;)

hey eeh yeah how can i install it and it’s working for 2011?

Seriously, use escargot because 2009 support is coming soon, all this server does is bait people to use their lazily set up server because it has 2009 support

7 Likes

yeah i want it to use now and when escargot comes out i use that

Anyone online right now, i finally got this working inside of a vm, ill message you.

1 Like

Hey, Son of a bitch! You fucked my MSN Fuck Now I want my MSN for Escargot but I can not disemplify this shit please as desintala already tried everything son of a bitch! The Installer again does not Remove this Shit from my pc please help!

3 Likes

go to аа and open the notebook and move the “hosts” in notebook to remove the traces of a shitty service

or do you have problems with wlm itself
so cut it out by the roots

2 Likes

I don’t speak English, so I don’t understand very well, someone could explain me step by step, if they want to explain me in English they can do it, no problem

dude then why you install wlm 2009? xD don’t be mad at me

anyway don’t be a fucking asshole and use this 4 Ways to Force Complete Uninstall of Windows Live Messenger i’m not a computer machine

you did not mentioned how to remove the hosts shit and the certificates.

1 Like

How to reset the Hosts file back to the default - Microsoft Support https://www.thesslstore.com/blog/how-to-remove-a-root-certificate/

or easiest way Remove the lines!

I actually was never able to connect to sxsuri messenger as there was some error that was never resolved.

1 Like