SxSuri Messenger Is Back(DISCONTINUED)

Hey Guys So After Long time of configure shit etc it’s finally here
SxSuri Messenger. i basically heard alot of people wanted to use wlm 2009 which i can understand and they always begged to escargot developers when will 2009 come etc? but to make sure escargot won’t get those beggings anymore i host now a own server! https://sxsurimessenger.ml:444/ register works etc everything works!

now KEEP IN MIND IT’S THEIR SOURCE CODE NOT MINE I’M FREE TO MODIFY IT BUT I’M NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE ANY PROFIT AND I DON’T MAKE ANY PROFIT OF IT anyway see you there :wink: (ALSO I DON’T WANNA MAKE SURE ESCARGOT MEMBERS WON’T LEAVE ESCARGOT SO I’M NOT FORCING ANYONE IN ANY WAY SO IF YOU WANNA TEST 2009 ETC THEN GO FOR IT THERE ARE ALREADY 4 PEOPLE ON IT)
UPDATE:IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO EDIT HOSTS ETC OR YOUR TOO LAZY FOR IT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MY PATCH VERSION MAKE SURE TO RUN AS ADMIN AND THEY WILL INSERT IT IN TO HOSTS :stuck_out_tongue:FOR CERTIFICATE YOU NEED TO INSTALL IT ON YOUR OWN
UPDATE:greetings everyone i have some bad news for this month the server of sxsuri messenger will shut down in 10 mins(but it be back on after 1 month so basically november) i hope you guys can understand this if you have any questions let me know and join my discord server for updates Discord
UPDATE:17:57 PM CET great news everyone sxsuri messenger is back :stuck_out_tongue: pls download one of these bat files to use wlm 2009 or older and make sure to run as admin! also big huge thanks to @St4ff_Imeg4 for hosting for a while
https://domiderpy12lol.stackstorage.com/s/ELzJb7M3jTp9RE4?dir=%2FSxSuri+Messenger+Patch&node-id=19878
(ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK HOSTS BEFORE OPENING IT MAKE SURE THE IP ETC IS GONE OF THE PUBLIC IP OF MY SERVER THEN DOWNLOAD THE NEW BAT FILE AND RUN AS ADMIN)
UPDATE:SXSURI MESSENGER IS GONNA SHUT DOWN READ THIS
DISCONTINUATION OF SXSURI MESSENGER

1 Like

Escargot is under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license, which allows modifying and adapting it to any non-commercial use.

can i still keep wlm 8.5 from escargot? because i don’t want it to upgrade to a non supported version

it should be possible in some way :stuck_out_tongue: i first got it to work on my own domain! but you can also just install 8.5 and 2009 in 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

WHAAAT? IMPOSSIBE IS KEEPING 2 VERSIONS OF WLM

i mean i can do it on my domain but then games won’t work :stuck_out_tongue:

you make the windows live folder to windows live 2009 and then you can install 8.5 i believe :stuck_out_tongue:

not sure if it work’s but you can try.

i putted spanish and 2009 never appeared

It’s just hosts hackery and sloppily put together server 2: Electric Boogaloo.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

then idk i’m sorry

it works here’s my email for messenger: zzx87125@yahoo.com

1 Like

and yours?

mine is sxsuriartz@hotmail.com :slight_smile: send me a message once you added me on messenger!

yes, but why? they’ve clearly stated that WLM 2009 isn’t done and that using services like these can be dangerous because of login.live.com still being used. just wait for WLM 2009 to be out and with a good user experience.

2 Likes

i made the server for people that want’s to test it but also for people that got banned from escargot which is why this server.

there’s no good reason for this server to exist. WLM 2009 ISN’T done which is why IT HASN’T BEEN RELEASED YET. There’s no reason to put your PC at risk for a hastily slapped together Escargot clone with little to no users just to use software that doesn’t work properly yet.

5 Likes

support is done but patching not :stuck_out_tongue: like i said before this is for people also that wanna use msn if they got banned for escargot there is also old version’s of msn in it and they can always delete it

afaik, only one person has been banned from the service itself, so what are you going at?