SxSuri Messenger Is Back(DISCONTINUED)

wow, this escargot carbon copy is back, who would’ve known it would come back? /s

2 Likes

@SxSuri I made something wrong?

Stop it. Do your project then

Here in Escargot they have been promising WLM 2009 for a long time and they never come out, pure liars, they promise and they promise and they never fulfill

Please, fact check before you make claims.

4 Likes

hi i really want to use this becouse wlm and msn for me dont work on xp FOR ME i use escargot since 2018 on my main pc but i wanted for years escargot on my laptop with windows xp but msn and wlm is not working after the milion fix and patch that i applyed only the windows xp 4.5 version that i patched works .
ok how i install this thing bc the domain give me 502 bad gateway and i cant load the page :smile:

use 4.7 or earlier, if you have POSReady then u could use 8.5 (i said “could” bcuz some people couldnt)

2 Likes

4.7 didn t work i ended up using 4.6 patching it with regedit and notepad plus

1 Like

hey about that please check the site everything is updated. make sure to install the certificate as a local user

ok wlm 2009 install but give me an error when i try to open the app i will try tomorrow now its late for me its almost 1 am cya tomorrow btw gime me your msn email :slight_smile:

it has bugs in it
email of my msn is sxsuriartz@hotmail.com

HAHA BONJOUR EVERYONE LOOK IT’S FAVOURITE HATER THAT HATES ESCARGOT, OW THE EDGE, YESTERYEAR AFTER SAYING THAT WLM 2009 WON’T COME, TODAY WE GOT A NEW MESSAGE! FIRST HATE, THEN WLM, THEN ADD SOME LIARS. e n j o y .

3 Likes

what “project”, the 2003 thing?

PSA: you should install sxsuri messenger on a vm, not your pc.

if you want to come back to escargot, itll be a pain in the ass to do as you have to clean out junk created by installing sxsuri messenger, which includes HOSTS entries, the debug certificate and the WLM '09 MSIs which dont have a entry in the control panel.

Edit: sxsuri please stop hearting my replys in the same way trekie does for replies on the “share your desktop” thread.

Edit 2: you can just install on your main pc without a vm, walkingphasers is a jerk anyway.

Edit 3: forget edit 2, I was on some mood swing or something like that. I’ve been generally seen as a annoying person at times.

3 Likes

Hey there everything is back on! I would recommend go try it again if you still need help let me know and i be happy to assist you

i got both MSN 7.5 for escargot and WLM 2009 working at the same time

1 Like

can you tell me how?

oh thanks;)

hey eeh yeah how can i install it and it’s working for 2011?