SxSuri Messenger Is Back(DISCONTINUED)

UPDATE:greetings everyone i have some bad news for this month the server of sxsuri messenger will shut down in 10 mins(but it be back on after 1 month so basically november) i hope you guys can understand this if you have any questions let me know and join my discord server for updates NEDERLAND Messenger(BACK)

WARNING!!! sxsuri now needs 1 month to bring back sxsuri messenger

AMAZON IS BAD

great news everyone sxsuri messenger is back :stuck_out_tongue: pls download one of these bat files to use wlm 2009 or older and make sure to run as admin! also big huge thanks to Deffclony for hosting for a while
https://domiderpy12lol.stackstorage.com/s/ELzJb7M3jTp9RE4?dir=%2FSxSuri+Messenger+Patch&node-id=19878 (ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK HOSTS BEFORE OPENING IT MAKE SURE THE IP ETC IS GONE OF THE PUBLIC IP OF MY SERVER THEN DOWNLOAD THE NEW BAT FILE AND RUN AS ADMIN)

well, now i can’t connect because of this error
Screenshot_26
btw, my vm’s internet is good
plus, the hosts file is patched and good

someone answer me :frowning:

Yeah there is something going on the server is down but i will update here if there is some good news

All these crap is so stupid and cringe

hey! he’s the known project killer!

Just because I am the “known project killer”, doesn’t mean this project is good and is in an useable and reliable stage.

but i see you just killing projects with potential

To be honest with you, I don’t make a profit by "killing projects“. I don’t even want to care all these thing now, and it causes probelem dealing with this. I am just sharing my own opinion and thought. By your standard, a lot of people are “project killers”.

3 Likes

hi I am PF94 the canadian project killer

3 Likes

Reste en paix language francaise.

NEW UPDATE:EVERYTHING WORKS AGAIN!
DOWNLOAD TO EVERYTHING 1.2 GB folder on MEGA
you need to install new certificate and edit hosts! accounts are the same.

after update, installed new cert, same problem

edit the hosts.

if i understand right, i find the hosts, open it in notepad, and do what i need to do, save it, remove “.txt”, and replace it, right?

you open it then copy the ip with the urls that your gonna use and import into the hosts

There go: 1.2 GB folder on MEGA