Sonic at SXSW 2018

Sonic Mania’s physical media, Sonic Mania’s animated cartoon, Sonic Shoes and a mysterious racing game.

wow

2 Likes

I think I missed that part, there’s more Tennis coming? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL

I think I remember there being a “Sonic Tennis” title for Japanese mobile phones. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shoes**

2 Likes

Must be really fast. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ooh, right :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume that’s sadly not a whole collection with Tails and Knux coloured ones too.

Would the Tails pair include two fuzzy tails at the end? :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course, and loose so they spin around while you walk :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, there was this nice poster released after the panel ended:

1 Like

Cool.

I could get the poster, if I wanted. But I think the game itself would be something I would definitely look into. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Honestly, getting Sonic 1-3 and an actual Sega Genesis would also be as awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:)

no sonic adventure 3 ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nope :sweat:

TBH I’d like to see a Sonic Adventure 3 come out sometime sooner, just out of curiosity. :stuck_out_tongue:

But from seeing SA2’s ending, I think that should candidate for a proper end to the series. :stuck_out_tongue:

in fact the sonic heroes kind of like a continuation of adventure 2

sonic all - star Racing 3

1 Like

This is the best game they announced:

1 Like

sega dreamcast 2 , sega pico 2 , sega 32x 2 , THE WORLD OF 2

1 Like

that’s amazing Sonic’s Schoolhouse 2 in 2050 XD

1 Like

unrelated, but imo sega should do something like the nes classic with the genesis

i don’t mean those shitty atgames consoles, i mean like an official one or smth

Unless the offkey (literally) AtGames ones are the official ones, in case why?

Well, here in Brazil the TecToy (official representative of SEGA in the country) made a Mega Drive as close as possible to the original (of course, some parts are not the same because they are not manufactured anymore). The result was very good, comes with some games in memory (and can by more ROMs on the SD card that comes along with the console) and supports cartridges.