Social media and trends suck

I just deleted my Instagram, Yahoo! Mail, and a bunch of social media accounts. I think that they are quite distracting and don’t respect your privacy. I also had enough with seeing people following a lot of dumb trends on the internet and judging others for not following them, and for that I don’t feel like I fit in the society (as I am basically invisible in public or around people my age, even my cousins consider me boring but I don’t give a crap about that). Just be yourself, and stop following those degenerate people!

Please stop using TikTok - it’s basically a spyware for your phone and personal life.

1 Like

Better off IMO. I have accounts but I don’t use them. I’ve never really understood the appeal of the whole thing, if anything, it’s just a way to make yourself depressed.

I also get what you mean about the societal part, I frequently get asked if I saw something on Facebook, and the answer is always no, considering I haven’t done anything with it since 2010 or so.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.