Share your RAM

you know, there’s topics like share your IM. desktops, computers, start menus, but not a RAM one so why the fok not

(and yeah, you can use mixed sticks of :ram:)

Here u go.
k%C3%A9p

3 Likes

watch out

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

ラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムラムv

2 Likes

我嘅RAM

4 Likes

One time, a user named @veselcraft made a topic named “Share your desktops” a few months later, everyone started copying it. END OF THE STORY :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good story

I’ve just got a single stick of 8 GB DDR3 SODIMM

6 GB of ram. Duh

I just have 8GB of RAM. I would share you my full computer specs but I’m on my phone right now and I really can’t be asked to turn my laptop on.

4 gigs on my now dead desktop, and 2 on the laptop I use the most now.

I have 896 MB of RAM on my desktop computer

Xp?

yes

1 Like

note of approval

4 Likes

Tran

@Maigol the image has a link, and i see that your image was clicked 5 times!

1 Like