Share your favorite cartoons!

OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes, SpongeBob Squarepants, Regular Show, The Amazing World Of Gumball, Gravity Falls, Dexter’s Laboratory…

1 Like

The Triplets I Love it! too bad,it didnt continue and went forgotten or obscure.

and I forgot to mention these as well: Adventure Time, Edd Ed n’ Eddy, Robotboy, The Amazing World of Gumball, Teen Titans, Animaniacs (both the 1993 version and the 2020 reboot), Wander Over Yonder, Regular Show, Rugrats, CatDog, and of course, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

1 Like

OMG I LIKE THEM TOO !!!

1 Like

THE ONLY THING THAT WELL SPREAD HAPPYNESS FROM THAT EVIL MOUSE (Mickey mouse) IS THAT ELSA AND ANNA (from frozen a disney film ) DOLLS THAT THE KIDS WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THAT ARE SECRETLY MADE BY KIDS IN A 3RD WELL CONTRY THAT ARE FORSED INTO LABOR

2 Likes

my favorite cartoon is Spongebob SquarePants I love it when I was a Kid. also I love Spongebob SquarePants the employee of the month the video game. It really makes me happy. :slight_smile:

how many favourites Carttons you have?

Hey…That evil mouse isnt actually evil…He is pretty much a mouse that is funny. not that is evil.

Club penguin is dead my fav game IS FUCKING DOWN YOU FUCKING BRAT

Club Penguin shutting down (or dead) isnt the reason Mickey is evil,Think before you act.

THE VIDEO YOU PUT WAS A MODIFIED,AND TORTURING VERSION OF A STRETCHING TOY OF MICKEY MOUSE AND DONALD DUCK COMMERCIAL!!!

susy baka

and I even forgot this, my favorite cartoon is The Simpsons, as well as Bob’s Burgers for some reason

ok…

I do not know, but thanks for answering!

I even forgot Dexter’s Laboratory