Search for super rare OS

I have a lot of time and a isolated VM for overseas downloads. Baidu has more iso’s besides Aurora. I just can not create an account.
I have builds from “Quebeck”, “Bobcat”, “Vienna” (and Vienna Server), “Vail”, Longhorn (and Longhorn Server), Home Server “Quattro”, Embedded “8” and more, ony “Aurora” and “SBS7” are still missing…

use urban vpn

Is the Urban VPN alone enough or do I still have to register with baidu? (Sorry never had much to do with Urban VPN.)

register TO baidu with urban vpn

Why is this a wiki? <- he misclicked something, that’s why. -crappa

Okay, switched the proxy to france. When i want to create a acc the website says i am a security risk. What did i wrong?

don’t care BUT BEFORE DO A SNAPSHOT (if ur on vmware)

done?

Are u here?

Hello again,
Sorry, I was currently locked in Messenger because of my block of posts (Because im new here).
Can you give me precise instructions on what I need to consider when creating a baido acc? - Just tried it but I don’t get a captcha and I should take a cell phone number to verify (Cant use my own because im german…), the website say “Your current operation is a security risk, please try again later.”, what am I doing wrong?

Probably you should use chrome’s built in translating features?

it’s not even close as Windows SBS7 is a 7 based beta operating system and 2007 is just a vista mod

1 Like

I tried it didn’t work either. The message also comes when I use firefox or another browser.

Thats true. Do you have an idea where i can find these old OS? Or how i can access Baidu?

for your disappointment, i guess, no, i don’t know where you can find SBS7

And the Aurora Preview? Did you have a idea how to download from Baidu?

Maybe its bcuz ur using a public number? Use textnow, just find any china area code and use it

edit: FUCK MY SIS PHONE KEYBOARD, POSTED TWICE WITHOUT FINISHING IT

EDIT 2: AND 5 TYPOS JUST TO THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE

God i hate samsung keyboard

it’s probably a security risk because you are using a VPN.

i recommended him to use urban vpn

For downloads from mainland China, a VPN is essential, who knows who is listening to everything … It may also be a risk because of this, but I think it is the public number … Textnow is for my cell phone ( iPhone) not available, are there any alternatives? What ist with TextMe for iPhone?