RIP XXXtentacion

I never liked the fuckwad, kinda sad he died though.

4 Likes

I guess all the times he had lashed out on others bit him in the butt. :stuck_out_tongue:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ im listening isixone i61 - ЛИСТЬЯ X САЛАТ (Prod.by PADILLION) - YouTube

Yeah i saw that :frowning:

He is dead for fuck sake

hey, at least let the guy make a dark joke now and then! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah thats just sick

Yeah. Sad that a couple of randos shot the guy for no reason. But if you think about it, it’s pretty ironic that he got shot when he himself was violent and abusive. :stuck_out_tongue:

btw he did nothing good, beat people, robbed them …

yeah but that doesn’t make it okay for saying its karma or something just because the guy was abusive/violent he didn’t kill or did something that bad to deserve this

we all have fought before

Not a reason for him to deserve getting killed

He did some fucked up shit but he doesn’t deserve to die and he is only 20 year old this is really sad and its disgusting to make jokes about shit like that

I must live under a rock or something because I had no idea who this guy was until loads of people on Twitter mentioned him. All I know is that he’s a rapper or something and that he was abusive.

Pretty much me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I skimmed the first paragraph of his Wikipedia article and apparently he rose to fame from SoundCloud. That’s probably why I had no idea who he was, since I’ve only used SoundCloud once, and I don’t really like it that much.

LOL That explains a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

RIP x :’(

He beat his preg girlfriend and threatened to rape her Don’t know why people think he is a saint

2 Likes

i still like your profile picture

i love your profile photo , i need this in my live