Rip my discord account

i know

Not really, if he was seeking for attention, he would have pinged people to bring 'em in the discussion, and ultimately failing.

Edit: Wait, didnā€™t he pinged people on his COSTV thread for some brazilian video he made?

yeah i think

that means your account getting deleted is valid

i understand, but some people are toxic sometimes

i aint no snitch but what he did was completly understandable

true, i donā€™t know why the fuck i signed up on discord, at the age of 9.

Yes, iā€™ve been on discord for almost 4 years now.

i signed up at 10 (feb 2018) so 2 years

oh itā€™s surely upwader

Iā€™m signed up when i was 11/12, now iā€™m 13.

also today is Hitler birthday (4/20 weed)

discord when
Real rulebreakers that post gore and threaten peopleā€™s safety : Naah itā€™s fine fuk u.
kids who broke no rules : :grin: our ā€œprofessionalsā€ will take action right away! (discord time like 6 months).
People shouldā€™ve never stopped using Skype, discord fucking sucks.

2 Likes

skype fucking sucks now that microsoft forced skype 8

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ What you did was kind of being naive. I understand why most people would do this and that is for the incompetent and arrogant personality that they usually find in a kid such as you or any other in the community: because Gen Z has already built the biggest reputation of being disrespectful and cringey. So when you say that youā€™re under 13 or even a bit younger like a year younger, then adults and other people in the community will blacklist a child in the server being either cringy, overconfident, arrogant, disrespectful, annoying from their belief and POV. You could say you love fortnite and then blacklist you for liking fortnite because thatā€™s what Gen Z is so concentrated on right now. Being sufisticated to a single community is enough to make assumptions that you are cringey.
Adults can be the same and thatā€™s what I hate the most: They can be much more mature age wise, but you got some people that are just worse!
Iā€™m not gonna go any further. Itā€™s frustrating that people do this to kids who arenā€™t to be on the behalf of the statement adults or people are introducing onto a worsening situation that my generation is already in!

3 Likes

and the previous generations dont?

ok imma be honest here, this post is just a big boomer moment (you happy yet you got your funie)

Iā€™m 12 myself, but the previous generations were MUCH more mature than some of us are today.

Iā€™m not saying all of us are bad (in fact, some of us are very understanding and just be as mature :slight_smile: just the majority of it is very immature. I also get that some of us are already starting adolescense (such as yourself) and trying to enjoy the little we have left before the beginning stages of becoming a full-fledged adult.
Hope you understand :slight_smile:

God, I am such a baby boomerā€¦

1 Like

This is so fucking true on many levels.

1 Like

so
damn
true

LIke, just look how many free nitro advertisements bots i have in my DMs
on those screenshots, you can see that discord just rename them toi stuff like, ā€œfake botā€, ā€œspambotā€ etc, and donā€™t delete them like wtf

they also wonā€™t ban who make those, e.g. iā€™ve felt for that ā€œAliBubaā€ scammer like 6 fucking times, yet he donā€™t get banned, ppl also report him, discord do nothing

1 Like