Rip my discord account

some guy reported me for being underage

fuck it i made a new one: a guy that exists#6043

Did it ask you for your birth date?

no, some guy on some server asked my age and i said 12 will turn 13 in 2 months (which is true)

also i cant send messages at all to anyone on the new account, funny how i get the cant send dm error in the mg discord

Pro tip: If someone asks for your age, just don’t answer.

2 Likes

tru

Protip 2: Don’t say “It’s private”, it’ll make a clear giveaway that you’re underaged.

rest in peace, epictaco404’s discord account. lolza

nope just pulled an escargot on it,

c o o l i o.

and when i get banned and make a thread of it, ppl here just trow shit on me
e.g.

Cause EpicTaco has not tried to hack people, harrassed, and somethings i dont remember

2 Likes

I saw a screenshot of InSanic getting ChazizPF94’s “Token”, He has no right to complain about getting banned when trying to obtain someone’s token, being exceptionally rude and more.

2 Likes

welli tried but it was patched

“well i tried” isn’t a valid response, attempting to damage someone’s PC is a crime and you can get a fine, probation or jail time.

3 Likes

Pedrox gave me exe files to unlegit software a while back, mostly free nitro generators and survey removers.

3 Likes

Plus, Pedrox is an attention “whore” and whenever we point that out he replies that a mental (condition?) (i dont remember which one) is his problem. While that may be true it isn’t a “Get out of jail free” card.

1 Like

i was banned because someone figured out i was fucking 1 1/2 months underaged and reported me